Sunday, August 24th

uvp

We must have been watching different shows, uvp...........I remember dani often trying to distance herself from her dad and his antics and some people comforting her...........but, the point was that she, personally didn't do as many mean things as ED and he still got more votes.

I just don't think that people are not going to vote for Dan because of anything he's done in the game............I even think Michelle may come around........but, of course, it is JMHO!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always your opinion

:2thumbsup:

I agree with UPV, ED and Dani were a team, she distanced herself so it would look like she was semi separate from her father, as not to get shown the door, especially too soon in the game, Ed did protect her, and he threw Dustin out, that was a good play, plus liittle did he know he had America on hi sisde fo rthat one. They voted for ED in the end as the lossor of 2 evils because they were a team, I also think the females were jealous of Dani, they gave ED the money but Ed and Dani were one unit, no doubt. Ed won comps , sop did Daniele, once she decided not to hold personal business against him in the game they definately were one team.

to each is own of course. I do think that the women in this yrs jusry house would not vote for Keesha so whoever was with her in final 2 they would win, not sure bout Jerry tho,lol, or Ollie and Michelle

i think they would

this is gonna be like 4 year in a row a guy has won

and each time it has been about woman cattyness towards each other

i think this year it is bound to change

if it doesnt i say it now a woman will never win bb again :lol:

because cattyness among woman is getting worst each season

Ollie will vote how April tells him too, but it won't be for Keesha if she is sitting in F2,lol

dont you hate those duo votes lol

ollie grow a pair

I think Ollie will vote for whoever April tells him to.

Hmmm. So that's it. :animated_scratchchin: Ollie's only concept of the game is from April. She always told him what to do. So he thinks that's how the game is played. He's supposed to tell someone else what to do.

(Yes, I know, I'm grasping at straw here... I'd better run for cover before you guys slap me silly. LOL :hide: )

Ollie thinks he has grown a pair, especially storming the HOH to tell Dan he had better make good on their deal, and then yakking away to Manchelle about it all, then she goes off on a tirade about how they started a new trend and on and on, gag, Ollie needs to go hide his head in the sand so we cannot see that red face on thurs,lololol

ok all I am gettin ready to go to the Movies, so I bid adeau till later in the eve, goin to see that movie where the guy walked the wire between the twin towers, it looks great.

I will be back right around the time that BB is gonna start if it starts on time in my neck of the woods, who knows, I know I am gettin pre-empted on thurs,lol

one more thing before I leave, I am not surprised at all that Jerry won, at this point I think America does not want to screw up any ones game, and whoever gets that call, the rest of the house guests will think America is lovin that person (not so true) but it would then make the house guests jealous and that could screw up Dan, Memphis, Renny and Skreesha, just sayin

i dont think SOME of voters think that logically

they vote for their favs no matter what

Do you really think Jerry is Americas favorite, OMG, that cannot be, I know that the CBS show is slanted, but even if that is all I watched he would not be my fav.

I know a lot of the people here at mortys think the call would screw up someone game but I honestly don't think the rest of the people who voted will think about that. I think people voted for jerry because on the show he was shown talking to himself about missing his family and people felt sorry for him.

I think more and more BB has become a popular show and not everyone just watches the Cbs show, If you like something you go in search of more things about it and then you find this whole other world linked to BB, I seriously think you are underestimating the General public, a few years back noone at work knew what I was talkin about when i brought up BB, now they seem to know more and also not just the CBS show. Jerry has barely said anything about his family and the night he was talkin to himself, that was normal BB stuff, I talk to myself all the time,lolol

i think bb community controls the vote

bb isnt as mainstream as idol that you can say general public control the vote

every season the hg that community likes wins ac

crazy james bb9 imho was more of a community fav then a general fav

the same folks that would spend 34.99 on live feed will invest time and effort to make sure their favs wins

while jerry won i do think producers gave it to him for the storyline aspect of it

lol, and I am sooo surprised that Carl is still with them,lol I am not happy about it at all. funny I have waited on Carl Peterson many times, he is a big cheap tipper and his wife is sooo high maintenence,lol

Archived