Sunday, August 24th

uvp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EstdbeQ9hA here vid of michelle finding out she is getting bd

check out her reaction

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, might be a boring day or it might be interesting as Michelle wants to know if Dan is going with Ollie's deal.

I have a feeling that Michelle is going to confront Dan today. :food-smiley-005:

Manchelle getting back doored clip is great...a real Macauly Culkin/Home Alone moment :ogasp!

She may talk to Dan about it...but if she goes off on him...it'll be the nail in her coffin if he has any reservations whatsoever about putting her up over Ollie instead. I'd say she probably tries to cut a deal with Dan instead...at least that should be her approach.

For DMKR, getting Manchelle out now is smarter...I just feel a wee bit bad for her that Ollie's deal gone bad is getting her kicked out rather than him....just a wee bit though 'cause she's annoying as all hell...

Like I said in a previous thread, Ollie had no right to ask for a free week for him AND Michelle. You either play for yourself in this game or you leave the house. All he did was put a target on both their backs by linking them together in his "deal". Ollie and Michelle have had a "they can't touch me" attitude for the past three days. It's time for a reality check, rofl

I think it's funny how probably 75% of the board didn't like the side of the house that is now in power yet somehow that has all changed and pretty much the entire board is loving this steamroll. I mean, wasn't Keesha despised by most of this board a short time ago?

I think people need to be careful rooting for this side of the house because I'm telling you just like I called it two out of the last three years that the winner is going to be Keesha the longer her side stays in power. Everyone likes her in the house now, she has no enemies now that April is gone and the stupid house didn't even see it. They are making mistake after mistake and handing this game to that obnoxious witch.

I'm calling it now. Keesha wins BB10.

P.S. even if Dan goes to the final 2 his stupid actions this week have guaranteed he almost has zero shot whatsoever of winning. He's not getting April, Ollie, Michelle or Jerry's vote over any one else in the house. I literally think April would give Keesha her vote over Dan once Ollie gets in her ear in the jury house. Dan sure does know how to make enemies.

Oh and one more edit. Keep in mind that with the amount of times Dan has gone back on his word publicly now NO ONE thinks they can trust him in the house including his own alliance. The snakes usually don't get far in this game. He has been lucky to get this far, quite frankly. He has been pulling a Brian the last three weeks in the house and been getting away clean somehow making deals all over the place. It will catch up to him.

I think it needs to be said that I have never rooted for Keesha to win and I am not rooting for her now. I have, however, been rooting for Renny, then added Dan and Memphis to the deal. I still am rooting for those three, though Dan has risen to my favorite week after week because of HIS gameplay. Therefore, I like their alliance because it gets my THREE favorites further in the game.

Don't think I don't know that Dan and Memphis don't know about Keesha. I'm guessing she is the first they target out of that group.

I don't really like any of them too much. I liked Renny for awhile but recently she has been really annoying, especially when she asked America for AC at the end. There are just some in the house that I dislike more than others. Ollie and Michelle being on top of the list. And Jerry is actually annoying me the least at this time. But that could change, too.

I think it's funny how probably 75% of the board didn't like the side of the house that is now in power yet somehow that has all changed and pretty much the entire board is loving this steamroll. I mean, wasn't Keesha despised by most of this board a short time ago?

I think people need to be careful rooting for this side of the house because I'm telling you just like I called it two out of the last three years that the winner is going to be Keesha the longer her side stays in power. Everyone likes her in the house now, she has no enemies now that April is gone and the stupid house didn't even see it. They are making mistake after mistake and handing this game to that obnoxious witch.

I feel like you often attack the posters here for their opinions and imply that they are stupid.

I really don't agree with any of that post. My opinion is that Keesha will not win the game. My guess is that Dan and Memphis will be the final 2 and that Dan will win the game. You never know for sure in the jury house how people are going to vote. Libra said she will vote for the best player weather she likes them or not. She will never vote for a floater. April is all hung up on Memphis winning the car. The rest of the alliance Dan is in does like him a lot more then they like Memphis. Dan has kind of endeared himself to the alliance he is in. Renny doesn't like Memphis and never will.

So if the final 2 were Memphis and An I see Dan taking the win.

Right now it is all about comps and I see Dan as the bust out winner in most of the comps ahead. He is smart and he is physical.

I absolutely despise Keesha...she is and has been my least fav player this season...(even below April)...however, she's teamed with my 3 current fav palyers...so I have to root for her by default...and pray she doesn't make it to F2.

Also...I disagree about Dan's team not trusting him...I think Renny and Memphis absolutely do...as much as anyone can trust another in the BB house that is.

I can't see any way that Libra, April, Ollie, Michelle would ever vote for Keesha if she were in the final 2.

IMO, Renny has the best shot of winning if she is in the final 2. Other than her, I'm at a loss til I see who make it there.

I'm one of the people who like Keesha but want Dan to win.

When Jerry would go on his power trips was when he irritated me the most. Right now, he's not on a power trip and he's not kissing the HOH's a$$ overly much. As a normal person, he seems to be fine in my books. We'll see after the POV ceremony though. Does he realize the gift that Dan dropped in his lap, or does he get mad cause they are eliminating HIS alliance? Will Jerry see the light and approach either the guys or the girls to try to get the other two out rather than rely on Ollie who seems to be a loose end that the four want to cut?

So Jerry could raise again in my estimation. Even though his "Judas" comment irritated me, there is redemption for him as a player if he goes looking for it.

Keesha's stock rose with me the night she was screaming at Jessie "f*** you, f*** you, f*** you! I've always been a Dan supporter however because of his sense of humor. Is he imature? Certainly! I've got underwear older than him. But he has consistently played a stronger mental game. He has been analyzing and thinking ahead much better than anyone else in the game.

I also think that when the jury realizes the superior nature of his game play, he will win!

HOllie :dunce2: & Manchelle :cookoo: are going to have limited sway over the jury when the jury finds out how they've been outplayed!

i do have her keesha as a final two locked

and me saying it this early my confidence level must be high

these are years i had this high level of confidence

i called dick and dani this early too

i called maggie the winner at this point in game too

i dont want to say she win yet

i still have to see a week or two more of gameplay

but i can say dan wont win bb10

i know producers want a dan and keesha finale

so the streamroll will continue with bb producers pulling out favorable comps so their side win

A lot hinges on the next HOH and double eviction. So, until then I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Dan, Mem, Renny, and Keesha. If Michelle goes on the block at POV - Yipes - hell to pay. But she's all talk (expecially on booze). Did y'all see her last nite on BBAD? Gag. F this F that :furious3: Calling Orbit, lol. :wacko:

OMG, she gets even louder when she is drinking! I saw her last night and she was making no sense at all.

she doesnt need to win comps until final four

as long as her side wins she isnt going anywhere

dan renny memphis will target each other before her

dan putting memphis on block speaks volume as to which of two he prefers

and i dont buy i was just trying to throw off other hg

btw winning by default is still winning

I think the only real alliance out there right now is Dan and Memphis to F2. I would say they both think they can win against each other in F2. Memphis will think because of Dan's betraying and quirkiness that he will win. Dan knows that many just don't like Memphis and will see he did not play as good a game as Dan did.

The girls will be dumped first in final 4 if Dan and Memphis win the HOH. I say Renny dumped first then Keesha will not win the final comps and gets dumped.

I call Dan and Memphis F2.

Archived