Thursday Night Football

SueZqueZ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys dont have cbs sister station

in miami when football is shown bb still comes on cbs sister station

UPV, I have not looked but are we gettin pre-empted again, for football? Runs to look

not in youngstown uvp..

I will have to rely on internet link...''I even shorten our trip this week so's to be home for BB" dang preseason football...maybe I should stay in western Ohio one mor day! Hubby love that..NOT

I am not happy, the Cheifs are playin thurs, and as big a fan as i am, I want my BB. I do not get to see the show till 11:37, I will also be working that night, so I will be gettin home just about the time BB starts.

use to get Cleve CBS before TWC changed all the channels back last winter...goin to check out internet viewing ... grrr hate Steelers...go RAMS and BROWNS!! An preseason sucks...getting laptop fired up for vacation next week, its wireless....

(sonoerin, I use to live on eastside back in 60's, I'm grad of John Hay 67)

this is bad week to be getting screwed over by football

Got todays weekly TV guide in paper...not only because of football, but Democratic Convention too!! BB not slated to run till 1:30 am....HOW DARE THEY!! Why convention anyway? Waste of taxpayer money, they already have their noms...what they think Hillary will come off the floor?

MISTER CHAIRMAN, THE DELEGATION FROM NY WOULD LIKE TO PLACE INTO CONSIDERATION THE NOMINATION OF HILARY CLINTON...snicker snicker

Marty save me a seat Thurs for internet show!! Bring popcorn please!!

K6, only thing I will agree to about the Steelers is Terry Bradshaw, I love him to death...ever since the day he retired ;)

:offtopic: SueZ - I spent the first 50 years of my life in Summit County and moved to Lake County about 10 years ago. My wife and I built a little place on the water and watch the boats and relax a lot :grin3::offtopic:

OOOOOPS!!!! I almost forgot - GO BROWNS <SNICKER>

dolphins we looking good 2-1 so far

for a 1-15 team that is promising

Hey UVP - As long as I'm ruining this topic by being off topic . . . . here's one for you! Larry Csonka's Mom was my mailman, er maillady, eh lettercarrier, oh heck, she used to bring the mail to my house everyday! :animated_bouncy:

how long ago was that because csonka is pretty up there in age?

btw i was happy patriots lost

long live 72 dolphins

how long ago was that because csonka is pretty up there in age

Back in the 50's & 60's! I'm getting a little long in the tooth myself :animated_rotfl:

Larry's a year or two older than me!

not to worry Sono...thread is Thursday night FOOTBALL...interrupting BB of course!!

Whew - Good thing for me :oops:

Well here we have insult added to injury - BB is pre-empted by football, and it's the pitiful awful messed up Chiefs.
24-0 :party_smilie:

fins

Archived