Pov - Week 7

Misha

It's basically the same kind of show Dem or Rep...Someone trying to get into a House, control, lie and deceive...Need I say more???? Of course, I'm talking about "Big Brother".. :dontgetit:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this game is anybody...Ollie was the stupid one to think Dan was going to stick to that agreement....Future BB contestants....People will say anything to become HOH!!!! IF you want it bad enough you will stick it out and fight for it...

This is great way to learn from BB10 houseguests if you want to be houseguest someday. A lot of lessons are how to not make stupid mistakes!

the sad thing is same mistake happen each year

even after jen and kaysar hg still make deals in endurance comps

Libra was the only one who really watched the show. She knew all the players from at least the last five seasons and knew the plays. Too bad for her she couldn't keep her big fat mouth shut, she'd still be in the house and it would be a different ballgame.

Agreed. I want to slap them upside the head when they make deals. If you can't stay in the comp then give up...there's no shame in not being capable to outlast someone.

Exactly Ginger...and Dont act like a baby when it is thrown back in your face because you choose to take that risk..

Most common mistake is not knowing when your mouth shut. Brian and Libra were guilty of that.

Dan and Memphis seem pretty good at it.

dan not this week

but most common mistake is putting too much value on honesty of hg keeping their word

For half a million dollars, I would lie to my MOTHER... not to mention a perfect stranger that after the show was over I never had to see them again.

Granted, I would go back to my mother, apologize and ask for forgiveness (with present in hand).

"I think Ollie just got pulled. I don't think he's "only" in the DR. By breaking things and doing what he did... he is a threat to the people in the house and showed that he is far too unstable to remain. It IS a game, but he went too far."

They kicked that one guy out for throwing a chair. They took him in the diary room and he wound up never coming back.

"I think Ollie just got pulled.

what makes you think that? Wouldn't hurt my feelings if he did, though.

I remember the guy with the knife in season 2, but not the chair guy.

I was just reading in the live updates that Ollie Manchelle and Jerry were talkin in the spa room, so he is still there.

yeah, like within an hour or something, really quick, like maybe even towards the end of that nites show, if I am remembering

Michelle to Keesha "I can't understand why he didn't just put me up from the beginning, why he didn't just put Ollie up if I won POV, why he told Memphis not to use POV on himself. It just doesn't make sense."

I can't stand listening to this any longer, Michelle they backdoored you geez!!! Dan never told Memphis not to use POV, and if Dan put you up next to Jerry, Ollie could take you down and you would both be safe.

DUH!

Keesha, please explain it to them, PLEASE!!!!

Archived