Pov - Week 7

Misha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want iq limit

Age does not necessarily have all that much to do with health issues. An 85 year old can be healthier than a 50 year old, depending on such factors as fitness, diet, heredity, etc. etc.

Everyone who goes on a show with physical activity such as last nights comp, should have a very good exam before allowed to enter the house.

I still feel there should be an age limit for health issues.

I'm a loving these new requirements...have this board could make it...

Lets see UVP you be Grogner...you interview

My house is vacant in California...only two bedrooms 2 3/4 bath, Kitchen/den livingrm/dinnrm

pool and jacuzzi (in common area its a townhome)

all we need are cameras...pack us in like sardine...beds in livingroom and den area off kitchen..

now with new requirements as about whos in????? BB UVP Style

I don't think the reason some people are not that crazy about Jerry are because of some of his actions. I have disliked other HG a lot more then Jerry. I feel sorry for Jerry. I think they went too far putting in a 75 year old. Not fair for Jerry.

I feel bad how they all ignore him.

Yes, if you notice the only time anyone hangs with Jerry is if they need his vote. Ollie and April could not stand him, but when April was nominated they were fake sweet again. Ollie needs him now so he will treat him well. They guy is just looking for a little bit of company. Can't blame him for being cranky. Heck, would anyone be all sunshine and happiness if they were stuck in a house with those people?

I still don't get why (age limit)- Jerry hasn't shown any signs of a life threatening situation in that house. He seems pretty darn fit for his age, and he has hung with the younger HG's quite well. AND has been on slop over half the time there and not much worse for wear.

UPV, that was funny. The 75? and how he may have been at a younger age, nah, I think as we get older we do get impatient and crotchety. I know I do swear under my breath a lot more, and I have no tolerence for straight up ignorance, and I see it sooo much every day, now I am 62, but like really healthy and young at heart , but I'll tell ya I can get a tad evil sometimes, I think ol Jerr's age has played into his moods sometimes, I know I am a bear first thing, it takes me a while to get up and get around and feel like I can converse nicely,lol I wait tbls also and I am telling you I got no patience in these past 2 yrs, i want to kill me some folks sometimes.

I am not mad at Jerry right now, he seems to be comin along, heck, he could get to f2, ya never know,lol

P.S. it is amazing what you can get away sayin with a smile on your face, lots of times people loldo not have a clue whether I am being facecious or for real.lol

Jerry has had heart bypass surgery and that might put him at more risk. I worry about Jerry and some of the comps. The HOH with them banging him against the wall was hard to watch.

I'm good on that one...to uvp

IQ 85 -122

also weight limit

135 -200

any hight

eye color

skin tone

hair color or lack of

lol why weight limit

yep, I was even concerned for the younger ones, hittin that wall was tough, I was imagining what and how I would deal with that had I been in there, you could easily break a rib hittin a wall like that.

That is the only chitty part was that comp. Other than that I think Jerry has done very well. Yeah no doubt he's a mean man at time but so are alot of the other HG's. Hasn't he done better than most of the others in them, sitting here trying to remember and he seems to always come out on top or in 2nd or 3rd right? SI or NO?

I disagree with the weight limit. I want to see FAT, SKINNY, THICK, it all. I'm going to shush on this topic but I think that was a chitty thing to say.

if rudy can do survive jerry can do bb

i am kinda shock jerry is doing this poorly

in his preshow clip he was knocking out pushup like crazy

Archived