Saturday, August 23rd

Shipp

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was gonna say something, but eh, it's not worth it.

Back to current BB - I am SO very glad Memphis won POV, because i want to see Ollie and Michelle all in an uproar - should be quite entertaining.

Renny is HIGHLY over rated ( bleh ). She was damn near to just being a floater until HOH then she became a snotty PIA. I'll take a Jerry win over her. Let his grandkids reap the rewards. Dan plays the BB game and THAT'S what I want to see.

I read somewhere that Ollie knows he has been played, how did he find that out, or is that just a guess on his part,lol duh!!!

it is obvious all 4 dan memphis keesha renny were in hoh room together

he put 2 and 2 together

well they prolly cannot hide the fact that they are happy Memphis won the pov, I sure would love to see Memphis hit the dusty somewhere soon, I want Ollie to go and Michelle is at the top of my list, i do not want Memphis to get to final 2, but if it was with Dan, I am sure Dan would win, and I would not be upset with that. but I would like to see someone else get 50 grand rather then Memphis.

ollie waiting outside hoh room to speak to dan

dan was in shower when ollie rung

he be back soon

None of them are gonna be able to talk him into anything now, Dan has made up his mind, but I will be interested to see BBAd tonight to catch up on the BS,lolol

I hope Ollie does not threaten Dan harm, cause even threatening him could cause him to go, well I would not care if Ollie went but it would mess with the game.

dan rung again no answer

he left now in spa room with pillow over his head

Can someone explain ... Memphis just said he has an older sister and a brother '6 months younger than him' .. how does that work? Dan and Memphis talking about pets growing up .. Memphis said he had fish from a fair that lasted a week and he had a dog.

Found on Google, just in case anyone was wondering.

Justin has been kicked out of the house by the Big Brother producers! Over the course of the last few days, Justin had been exhibiting some violent tenancies and last night, after getting drunk, he continued to break the rules and held a knife to Krista's throat and asked her if she'd be mad if he killed her. He wasn't serious, but CBS certainly wasn't going to take any chances. Justin left in the middle of the night after a long discussion with the psychologist.

I remember that , it was on BB2, many moons ago, so believe me Ollie cannot go postal on Dan or he will be outta there, he cannot even go too far in his threats of violence.

I guess because the 4 of them Dan, Memphis , Renny and Keesha have been happy as larks since POv and been hangin togerher away from them so Ollie put 2 and 2 together and now he is pissed and said he is gonna blow up and Dan will get one to the jaw if he does not keep his word, yep, Ollie gonna go off,lolololol

As far as ED goes, I did not find him a bit intimidating, I really thought he was all bark. I never took his stuff serious

Lol Ollie go postal. Can anyone tell me - I thought Ollie and Michelle weren't supposed to know Dan's plan to put Michelle up. How did they find out?

I think they are just guessing. This may mean between the 2 of them (Ollie & Michelle) that there is 1 brain involved. They would have to be VERY stupid to think that Dan is going to put up one of his own.......but then again look who we are talking about.

lolol very good Mrs. Dunn, right on the money, and no money for Ollie,lolol

Archived