Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Question For Mods!!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
So, how do you work for Morty's? animated_scratchchin.gif

Can I submit an application? computer.gif

Angelo Joe

Angelo Joe

Forum Moderator

• 3,526 posts
lala... don't you already work for Morty's? animated_scratchchin.gif

No application that I know of.

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
LOL Lala... I'm not a mod... I'm only a forum's host, but there isn't an application, and I'm not sure if right now Morty needs anyone else, but again, I don't know anything really, so you should just ignore me and wait for one of the real mods to answer LOL... smile.gif

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
LOL just wondering if there were any open spots.. smile.gif

NElover

NElover

• Pip
  • 131 posts
Sorry if I am asking this in the wrong place...BUT I have a quick question...How do I quote a comment? I know there should be a button or something to press under the comment I want to quote but I dont see one there at all?

YosemiteSam

YosemiteSam

• Pip
  • 614 posts
Copy what you want to quote, hit fast reply, then look for the quote icon, and click then insert your comment between quote icon

NElover

NElover

• Pip
  • 131 posts
Copy what you want to quote, hit fast reply, then look for the quote icon, and click then insert your comment between quote icon

OK...Now I feel stupid!! LOL...Thanks Yosemite!!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Just FYI - you can also say who you are quoting if you use this formula [quote=poster's name ] before the quote and [/quote ] after (I added a space before the last bracket so it would not try to quote something LOL, but you get the picture)

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Edit: Thank ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users