Friday, August 22nd

ImIn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't wait to see how this week plays out! I think it's gonna be a heck of a ride.

I really do think Dan is covering his bases here though! He did mention that it all hinges on the POV! He's right! He's thinking ahead. He's playing to win. Made a bad deal, but he's trying to make the most of it and come out on top!

I think Dan knew he was going to drop soon. I think Dan knew that if Ollie won, then there was a 100% chance that one of their four would go home. If Dan won, he had a chance to save them. He'll try to honor the deal, but will renege on it given the right circumstances.

Ollie is getting way too confident. He's now talked to Jerry... talked to Michelle... doesn't realize that Dan is a big fan of the spy screen and is watching Ollie conspiring.

Did Dan really see Ollie going around talking to Michelle and Jerry????

Yes. Dan watched the three of them on the HOH spy screen. Luckily Dan talks out loud to the camera. LOL

I have to admit... listening to Dan think things through is hilarious. "My mom would tell me to keep my word. My dad would tell me to break it. Thanks for being on the same page you two" (or something very close to that.... LOL)

I read Dan said something like when I nominate the 2 I will explain my reasoning for it, or something like that.

Maybe he will put them 2 up and say he would of kept his end, but Ollie didn't keep his end and he watched how Ollie went to Michelle and Jerry....... sounds good to me lol

The speeches I would give for either scenario:

For the Jerry/Memphis nominated scenario: As you all know, I made a deal yesterday so I could become the HOH. In the deal, I told Ollie that he would be able to keep one person safe and nominate one of my selections. Jerry, Ollie chose to keep Michelle safe and threw you under the bus. Just thought you should know that. Since you said you were coming after me, that is the only reason I have put you up. Memphis, Ollie is after you and you were his selection for nomination today. Sorry about that, but at least you have a chance to win POV for yourself. May the best man win!

For the Ollie/Michelle scenario: There comes a time in Big Brother that you have to weigh the consequences of your actions. Do I nominate someone because of a deal that was made, or do I nominate two people who I know I cannot trust and who would come after me even though I had saved their asses this week. I watched as people plotted and strategized. I watched you (Ollie) talking to Michelle about our entire deal even though I had asked you to keep our deal secret. Obviously, you and Michelle were planning to plunge the dagger in my back after this week, so why would I keep both of you around to get me out next week? This is why I have nominated the two of you. Ollie, not only did you betray your alliance with Brian and me the first week Ollie, but I will know that I am saving those who have had my back the whole game and didn't spend all of their time locked up in a room with a woman whiling the hours away while everybody ELSE played the game. You hid behind April's skirt while you were here... now you have the chance to join her there. As for you Michelle.... You've simply been playing both sides so hard, I have no other choice but to put you up. At least you have played the game though, so I do respect you for that. Good luck at the POV competition.

I think Dan would blush too much to be able to say UNDER The skirt. LOL

They must be having the POV ceremony though. They've been at trivia for a while now. Makes me nervous. I saw too much trivia already last night during .... everything.

Yes that is true, he would be to shy to say "under" the skirt LOL.

Trying to send Dan vibes to nom Ollie and Michelle. I feel VERY sick right now, like it's my money or something LOL. I just dont want to see Michelle in the house any longer than she needs to be, she is sooooo nerve racking.

Wow Misha... I absolutely LOVED both of those speeches. How do we get you on BB next season. ;)

LOL... I agree that I want Michelle out of the house something fierce now. For my prediction? I need Ollie to go... but... for personal satisfaction.. buh bye Michelle. LOL I felt the nerves last night and it wouldn't let me go to sleep very well because I was soooo frustrated at Dan's deal. But, I also cry at semi-sad movies and can't watch horror films because they give me nightmares. This probably isn't the best show for me to watch cause I get so caught up in it. Unfortunately, thats why I can't stop watching it. Its a catch 22 and its got me right in the middle of it. LOL

I have to say this is the first season where absolutely NOBODY trusts each other. Usually the house is split and everyone is so predictable but it seems nobody is loyal to anyone this season, not even Renny and Keesha! Lovin' the backstabbing and paranoia.

This week should be VERY interesting. If Dan puts up his own alliance, there'll be good TV. If he breaks his word, there'll be good TV. Win-Win if you ask me. :)

Ceci... I am the mother of a 15 month old little girl and am currently a college student (at the age of 37). If I went on the show, I'd have to seriously drop some weight (I've seen the talk of someone even a LITTLE out of shape... I'm wayyyy out of the loop)... and then, people would hate me because I left my toddler at home to try for half a mil... and then... well... my husband would kill me. Sadly, I must have my fun and enjoyment at the expense of those others who are on the show. LOL

Misha that is too funny. I get just as frustrated when something doensn't go the way I want it to on BB. My girls have died laughing at me over my temper tantrums I've thrown over some of the stupid decisions these peopkle make lol.

Can you imagine going to your doctor for Anxiety/sleeping medication over the show???

ME - yeah doc I can't sleep and I feel very anxious

Doc - well is there any underlying issues as to why you can't sleep and feel anxious?

ME - Yes because of the DAMN idiots on Big Brother!

Yeah I would be committed lol

Archived