Week 7- Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite Houseguest?

rosebudmom

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest?

• Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny

all hg stink

least fan renny

she keep saying everyone think they got game won but she is asshole asking for 25k

all hg stink

I have to agree with you UVP! My feeling too...Maybe BB is running through its course...It getting predictable and I know a lot of people who use to be BB addicts but can now care less if its on or not.. Even this site has less people posting than the norm... If I miss a show I am ok about it..unlike 2 years ago.

even in bad days bb6 it was lots of folks posting

now a days its same old tymers and few new posters

i remember when folks use to get mad at mods for merging their threads :lol:

i was one of them

i havent seen one of those post this season

i think bb8 drove alot of fans away imho

and bb9 was icing on the cake

stilll renny least fav

she is hating on jerry not telling his wife he loves her

Really no favs but I hate Dan and Renny the least. I despise Jerry, Allie (April and Ollie), and Michelle.

Fav - Renny. Say what you will about her that crazy woman constantly calling Dan on his cr@p makes me smile. I think she's got a very interesting story that will come out. I also like the fact that she does what she wants and gives the rest of the puppets something to talk about.

Mid-range - Dan. I liked him before he became America's player and now with HOH he's getting too big for his britches and has a strange personality. Reminds me of a kid who knows all the adults are watching so he acts the clown. I waver between rooting for him and wanting his 'swim club' and 'pep talks' to just end. His method of coaching irritates me.

Dislike - Michelle. What's with the baby voice???? What does she insist on talking at all? She obviously misses drinking like a fish, and her (unstated but obvious) desire to be in a showmance or a power-alliance or something to give her the attention she's craving just makes her look desperate.

Of course, my opinions of all the players change with each passing day and each new side of them I see. I just wish Ollie spent more time playing and less time hooking up with April so we had a chance to know him before now. Will it prove to be a smart move in the end of it all? Who knows!

someone not on dan train

Archived