• Last Reply

Hi oldguy :animated_wave:

You have an good Dan limericks for us?

Some think Dan is a stud

likes to play in the mud

He is such a silly guy

and handsome me oh my

and in bed might be a dud

is there a pov in a dbl elim, I do not remember that, I thinkit is just one is out hoh is held new noms put up and boom they vote, ???

Marty, here's a little one:

Dan struck a deal with heart-broken Ollie,

A bargain that could prove to be Dan's folly.

If his plan is to get rid of Jerry

I'll jump up and down and be quite merry.

If he wants to get rid of Michelle,

That's a plan that would please me quite well.

If Memphis goes back to his love of bartending,

For me that would be a happy ending.

As he polishes glasses behind the bar,

He can daydream about his beautiful car.

If Keesha returns to her job at Hooters,

At least she'll have lots of male suitors.

If Renny goes home with five hundred thou,

The losers will say "She did it - but how?"

Good one Oldguy! you too Marty.

I hope if there's a Double Eviction that Ollie is in there somewhere and gets the boot! Still liking Michelle a tiny bit because she got Libra out.

jmho :pixiedust:

I agree SueZ...Michelle is better at those types of hoh comps...so she's got to go this Thursday!

I'm wondering/hoping the upcoming hoh will be the type when Julie asks them true/false before/after questions ...about when things happened in the house...like 'April won hoh comp before the martians were seen in the windows' ...and they have to take a step forward for true...back for false. We haven't seen that yet. The wording of those questions is often a bit confusing too. Ollie had his nose up April's butt so much...he wouldn't notice or remember the sequence of events in the house....but Michelle would.

Ollie had his nose up April's butt so much...he wouldn't notice or remember the sequence of events in the house....but Michelle would.
So true!!!!!

Imin, as long as they don't ask the ? "Is there an actual couple in the house"....then say the fishes are married!!!!!!!!! We're good to go!

Sharon was totally screwed on that...and it's not like I was particularly a fan or hers or anything...but it really was "the stupidest crap ever!"

Speaking of Ollie (he WAS mentioned in this topic-- :gossip: )! It would be nice if they'd show a clip of April walking into the Jury House and seeing Libra's warm :stirthepot: welcome!! Perhaps when and if Ollie arrives at the Jury House, we'll see more camera shots of April and Ollie whispering sweet nothings under the covers :party_smilie:

renny first

Archived