What Would Make Bb More Exciting And Less Boring?

jerseygirl17

With this season being maybe the most boring seasons in BB history if you could plan a season of BB what do you think should be changed or done to make a season more intense so it's not boring like this season? (besides getting rid of Grodner)

I thought last seasons couples wasn't bad at least when it started each person had a person to allign with and make plans with.

I also think (sorry Jerry) that a 75 year old in a house with people 30 and under is to much of an age difference and even though Jerry gets on my nerves I feel bad for him at times and for his family watching him being talked about by the others and some of the mean things they say. I'm no angel by far but I can't imagine what his family is seeing and thinking.

Also I would allow wine and beer while on slop and maybe allow one or two food options with it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIRED GRODNER

Someone mentioned that having extra comps for the feed watchers would bring in a lot more Real Player money. Let the people that pay for the feeds get some more entertainment on off days. It would keep the hamsters more active.

DR sessions viewed in jury house would be great I think the other hg's should see what is said about them once they are evicted,

I think the HOH room should be mainly for the HOH not a group hang out and someone I think said before that they should not all be allowed to watch the spy screen only the HOH.

The HOH and POV winner should have to talk to any hg that is on the block that wants to talk to them.(some said this season they weren't going to talk to certain persons on the block)

FEEDS should not be blocked that's why we pay for them!!!!!!

I was just discussing the other day how interesting it would be if the hg that best obeyed Big Brother's demands during the season won. Reward the hgs that do exactly as they are told as well as tattle on those who misbehave. There would have to be more comps. Ones that are not scheduled. Ones without an apparent reward. They are just told to do something and whoever completes the task could get an advantage later.

DR sessions viewed in jury house would be great I think the other hg's should see what is said about them once they are evicted,

The problem with that is that nobody would be honest in the diary room then.

I think they should get rid of this slop crap. Go back to pb & Js. I also think that the POV winner should be able to choose the replacement if they take someone off of the block.

beside grodner bb needs to figure out away to get hg out of voting like sheep each week the unanimous voting is hurting the game

i think maybe keeping the vote count hidden will help because this pattern is killing the game and making game too predictable

it is getting worst each season

i think the comps winners should get cash bonus

doing this may cause others to step up

all the spy cam and technology needs to go

hg are afraid to plot because the spy cam see almost everything

bb needs to stop casting catty woman that too is hurting the game

maybe putting worst three in hoh comps on slop

I also think that the POV winner should be able to choose the replacement if they take someone off of the block.
IMO if this happened, would only need HOH through noms...

UVP...like your idea of cash or prize for comp winners and banning spy cam in HOH

I would like to see more comp type competition also. Something every other day that would maybe get them a letter from home, a phone call, clothing, taken off slop, anything to liven up the feeds.

I did notice this season the hg's seem to be more rude with their responses to the BB voice and am surprised some of the things they said to the BB voice when looking into the camera or saying they are not going to DR tonight they are tired, removed their make up already etc.

They sing knowing they can't Dan is always doing it and then the feeds go out because of it or they talk about people or things they're not allowed to and feeds go out again.

They should have the live feeds in the jury house to let them see how each hg is playing the game. I think right now they only see the dvd the next hg brings with them.

AGAIN Live feeds 24/7 no blocking allowed. Lets all send emails and letters to CBS to have them stock blocking the feeds we pay for.

However they could accomplish less of a two-sided division and stop the "voting the way the house wants". These are 2 things that are pulling me more & more away from this show.

Maybe team people up and isolate them from the others, then rotate teams so everyone has time with everyone else. I also think the HOH should have to make their nominations immediately without any discussion with other houseguests. It would show a truer picture of that person's impression of their competition.

I think the comps should be more physical and last longer and I would do away with POV altogether and start letting America vote somehow or at least let america have one vote per eviction or something like that.

Actually, I would first fire the people who put this group of people on the show. Clearly, something is terribly wrong if this is the best group they could find.

And, finally, I would create an ongoing project benefitting some charity that participants would work on constantly while in the house. They have WAY too much time on their hands.

First off, I think they need to enforce the rules they already have (singing, talking about DR sessions, talking about their votes, etc.). Former seasons didn't seem to let the houseguests get away with as much as they have the past few seasons.

I think there should be more incentive in the competitions, whether monetary or further help in the game (for example, see another houseguests DR session). I also think they should have to earn all of the extras that production gives them every day (laundry, hot showers, comfortable beds, etc.) Giving them more reasons to be competitive (other than just winning the game) would make it more interesting.

Don't just give them activities or things to pass the time...make them earn everything they get!

Slim...I love the idea of doing something for charity, but it would give them another reason to talk about how great they are! :sick2:

Wasn't there a time limit on how long the spy screen could be on per day in older seasons? Just as jerseygirl said, no one but HOH able to watch it and no group hiding out forever up there.

And make them work for things, like they at one time had to do something to get the excersie room opened and the hot tub, too. Lots of the above ideas are good. Biggest one would be getting a producer that has some original and creative ideas.

bb got wrong recruits both memphis and keesha are boring

oh yes Wicked, that would be hilarious,lolol!!!!

More interesting for me would be evicted HG's would not go to jury house but would remain in the BB house. Don't have to eat slop, can't compete in comps but certainly observe first hand all the maneuvering and could still stir up trouble. Those still in contention to win would really have to worry how their actions are being viewed by the jury.

Archived