America's Choice Phone Call

uvp

who does america want to receive a phone call from home?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. who does america want to receive a phone call from home?

• april (if still there) lol
    • jerry (if still there)
    • michelle
    • dan
    • ollie
    • renny
    • keesha
    • memphis

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Michelle stormed off to her room and is pouting.

1e14yh.jpg

Renny is still ranting that Jerry did not tell his wife he loved her. She is rolling her eyes. I really think Renny thought she should have gotten it.

I think we need to realize that we are a small group compared to the millions who don't go to the message boards and just watch the show without live feeds. I do believe Jerry really won the phone call. I think Dan, Memphis, Keesha, and Renny are happy for Jerry that he got the phone call, but Renny does tend to pick some things apart. Michelle on the other hand was visibly pissed that it wasn't her. Ollie was happy for Jerry too. Honestly... I didn't vote for Dan at all because I didn't want the target on him. I think most people did not vote for Dan because of that reason.

Either way... I'm happy for Jerry.

Well, it is a bit odd not tell your husband or wife you love them, but then again, he could've been flustered w/ the time limit. I dunno - I would tell them first thing that.

I agree w/ Misha here - I do think Jerry got the phone call. I think enough people realized what happened when they voted for Dan for AP (I didn't vote for Dan) and Dan's got enough heat on him for the deal he made. I think America realized if they voted for the person they actually wanted, that person would be suspect.

More complaining from Renny saying if she got the phone call she would be bawling. She said again Jerry did not tell his wife he loved her.

Renny bitter party of ONE.

renny suck

Well, it is a bit odd not tell your husband or wife you love them, but then again, he could've been flustered w/ the time limit. I dunno - I would tell them first thing that

I know quite a few people who don't express their love with "I love you." It seems strange, but it does happen.

I believe Jerry won, fair and square. I'm not a Jerry fan but I voted for him. I thought him most deserving and needful and I didn't want to put a target on Dan or Renny. Renny's falling in points though by being so jealous of Jerry. Wish him well and move on.

when you are married 60+ years

its is understood you love a person

and at jerry age he probably did tell her and just forgot about it

renny is someone who likes to nitpick at everyone and everything who she isnt fond up

if keesha had did same she wouldnt have said anything

their was a reason why jessie didnt like her

I know quite a few people who don't express their love with "I love you." It seems strange, but it does happen.
Well, Jerry does come from another time, so I can't quite fault him completely. Myself - I would've made SURE I said it. But then again, I'm a woman, so there ya go...guys, especially from Jerry's time, didn't always say it, but showed it by going out and providing.

Excatly ky ~ and why would Michelle think she is entitled also. Just be happy for him.

He was explaining he knows a lot of people in the VFW and other organizations and at the local bar that probably voted for him. I think he won fair and square.

i had voted for renny online and by text.

(and jerry won...???? something doesn't smell right in Denmark with that one..... although, i agree with the theory about how America kinda put a target on Dan's back with the AP, so, maybe they figured what the heck, let's choose jerry and get the focus on him. )

You're right. If she keeps says it again later tonight... she'll lose a few points in my book. It goes to show you though that Dan, Memphis and Keesha are good people at heart. While you could see that they were sad it wasn't them, I really felt that all three of them were genuinely happy that Jerry got the call and was able to find out that his wife was okay.

Its amazing to me... Michelle and Ollie brag about how "the other side" thinks they hate Jerry when they don't... but its the "other side" who are generous outside of gameplay with Jerry getting to hear from his family. Ollie was generous too, don't get me wrong. He did score a few points for being goodhearted about it... but... Michelle just dropped further for me.

(and jerry won...???? something doesn't smell right in Denmark with that one)
A lot of people voted for Jerry because they wanted Jerry to have the target on his back for being "popular" with America. America knew that the other HG's would be jealous and take it out on Jerry - who MOST people want gone (myself included). I'm glad he got it though - I'm not a hard--- completely. LOL. With these HG's, they're so high school that you have to use reverse psychology on them sometimes.

Jerry won because all the people that just watch the CBS show thought he deserved it and sincerely wanted him to have the call from his family (I am glad he got it)

We saw how Michelle acted after Libra took the trip to Hawaii. Michelle has a HUGE sense of self-entitlement. I'm disheartened to see Renny feeling that way too. I think Renny genuinely believed she was going to win it too. Honestly, I think the majority of the CBS watchers (not live feeders), felt sorry for the 75 year old man whose wife is ill and who has been on slop so long and is wearing down so bad that he's losing his voice. In my opinion... combine that with the people who didn't want to vote for Dan so his cover wasn't blown.... It makes sense to me that Jerry was picked.

I didn't vote, but if I had, it would have been for Jerry - and I don't just watch the CBS show! I thought it would be nice for his wife, who is home alone, and also because Jerry, even though he is an old curmudgeon, seems kinda lonely in the house.

You're right. If she keeps says it again later tonight... she'll lose a few points in my book. It goes to show you though that Dan, Memphis and Keesha are good people at heart. While you could see that they were sad it wasn't them, I really felt that all three of them were genuinely happy that Jerry got the call and was able to find out that his wife was okay.

Its amazing to me... Michelle and Ollie brag about how "the other side" thinks they hate Jerry when they don't... but its the "other side" who are generous outside of gameplay with Jerry getting to hear from his family. Ollie was generous too, don't get me wrong. He did score a few points for being goodhearted about it... but... Michelle just dropped further for me.

I wouldn't go THAT far to say that Keesha should be included in the "good people at heart" section. She has her moments but she's been every bit as juvenile, petty and mean as April, Jessie, Renny and Libra. I like Keesha more than April and Libra, but that's not saying a lot. Keesha has said a LOT about Jerry, how she doesn't like him and then acts like she feels sorry for him when she needs him. Keesha does not genuinely like being around Jerry. Keesha, Renny and Michelle are in the middle ground for me because they have moments where I extremely dislike their actions and moments when I like them.

I hate this good people / bad people thing. None of them are beyond reproach.

And...Jerry's alone again. Now they're not on OD lockdown, they all left him alone.

I'm not a Jerry fan, but I still voted for him. I thought he could use some family contact the most. The guy seems so lonely. You know he must realize how he can clear a room at times. He's been on slop all those days. I feel a little sorry for him. If Renny continues the sour grapes, I can not root for her.

Archived