Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

Fracis 3, I agree that skin color has nothing to do with it, never said that. I have said this before, Oillie is an employee of CBS right now getting paid 750.00 a wk. to be there. I don;t care who is your employer, you would get your a** fired on any job for destroying property of theirs. If you were to make a threat of killing some one you work with, (example) Ollie telling Dan he would kill him if he went back on his word, even if he was joking, you would be brought up on charges of terroristic threats. CBS should be booting these people out when these things happen, yes, and I agree that all of the past houseguests that did equal to what Ollie has done should have been gone.

JMO and mine alone.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just gotta say that every time I see a post saying that ED threatened to rape anally Jen, Dustin and Kail I just have to shake my head . that is not at all what he said, and true to even suggest any such thing is crude and rude, but ED did not threated that he would do such a thing, she suggested that somehow he hoped it happend, that something that bad was what they needed , in other words, people say he said that 2 years later and and he did not. I am not condoning what he actually did say, but everytime his name gets mentioned on this board someone comes on here and says that and it is not true. at least that is not what I heard him say

Ollie telling Dan he would kill him is the same degree of a threat as what Richard said. Was it classless, yes. Was it the words of a killer? No. The more this crap happens, the higher AG thinks the rating will go.

As far as Ollie being an "employee" of CBS, I think that's going a little far. In most jobs, sleeping and f*cking on the job would get you fired, but not here. Ollie and the other HGs are not employees like the camera operators. They're contestants on a gameshow.

actually I beleive the correct term for their employment would be independant contractors, hired by CBS, but I could be WRONG!

Also I do NOT belive ollie will receive a penalty for his actions, but again I could be wrong!

I don't think it woul;d be fair to Ollie ,not to have been informed of the penalty ,immediately after it happened,rather than informing him the night of a live eviction.It also would not be fair to the other HG's, and any strategy they might use ,or have , not to know of the penalty,before the live show and eviction tonight. JMO

Archived