Renny - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not have the feeds but I did not hear her even mention it on BBAD, if she was upset surely we woulda heard her complainin, she has never kept silent yet,lol

I still give Renny kudos...............the "other side" either did not expect her to include them in the dinner tonight or Jerry was being his usual ass when he told Michelle he would cook pork chops for them later......................................Renny made dinner for everyone...............at least she's not playing the petty games some of the others are.

Thanks for the link.

Wow, this is the time of the year for those weather patterns. I doubt she would get any warning about it but if something bad should happen I think they would inform her.

The only other time I remember a hg being told anything was, I think her name was Monica and she lost a family member on September 11, 2000. BB told her, but I don't think she left the house.

Also, I guess the hg last year, Neil was told something and he left. Or he left for other reasons that were never told.

dam and memphis has won last three comps

and renny is happy to go with them to final four in order to keep keesha has a friend

OMG, poor Renny would freak out. Maybe part of her personality has been influenced by the aftermath of Katrina.

I saw some House Hunters on a home cable channel and they had this younger couple in NOLA seeking a new home. The lady was a lot like Renny in terms of being really funny and REALLY quirky. She was obsessed with having a fire engine red kitchen with matching everything in red! This was another one of a kind personality, courtesy NOLA!!!!

I think that Renny has a very understandable and sweet crush on Dan. He needs to be careful with her feelings as she takes everything very personal when it involves Dan/Renny. He is clearly aware of and definitely plays to; the crush.....

I'm sorry 'bout this, but I have to disagree with those posters that mention a crush between Dan and Renny. I would say the emotion between the two is closer to child and parent. In spite of the occaional double entendres between the two of them, Renny has mentioned so many times about her son who she obviously misses and is proud of. And Dan has mentioned his Mom so many times as well.

I have found it particularly funny when Dan is bothering Renny with something and she yells at him and he answers that's what my Mom tells me all the time. It might be Dan just playing the game, but if you read his HOH blog, you'll gain some insight into his playful side.

Renny is the consumate entertainer that uses humor as a way to fit in. She's delightful and naughty sometimes, but she loves to make others laugh. I can say from personal experience that your life gets so much easier when you learn how much fun it can be to be the butt of your own jokes. I was sitting watching the feeds and almost snorted coffee out my nose when Dan told Renny he wanted to sleep with her last night. She said "Try to f*** me and my husband'll kill ya"! Dan being the playful kid started talking about building a pillow wall between them! It was loaded with double entendre, but was just two people sharing a fun moment that I think had nothing to do with crush.

They're both quirky, easily the two most fun personalities that have been in BB for quite a while! He's the gamer and she's the clown! JMHO :bump:

I think Renny looks at Dan on a son level but Dan is creepy the way he is with Renny at times and how he seems to like wearing her clothes.

I hope before voting tomorrow that Renny can convince Keesha that they need to break away from Dan and Memphis because they will not make final 2. These guys are using them and Renny should win over these 2 jackasses.

If Dan makes it to F2 with Keesha or Memphis, his chances of winning are good, I think. The outcome of tonight's show will present new dynamics all 'round. If Dan-Keesha-Memphis-Renny win HOH and POV and evict Jerry/Ollie, they will then have to begin laying plans to turn on their own. That's what I look forward to and when the real game begins; for me.

If the girls win HOH tonight, one of them Keesha or Renny I seriously think this would be thier bust out chance that they have been tryin to figure out. I think Renny has the balls to put up Dan and Memphis and get Memphis kicked to the cub, but not Keesha, I do no think she has the guts, and she needs to because I am not sure she will make it to F2 if some how Memphis stays in this game. Tonight will be huge, I would like to see one of them (keesha or Renny) win the HOH tonight.

that is all well and good, but Memphis is the danger in this game, because Dan will take Memphis over her, they swore to the end, and this is the one promise that Dan will keep, and then Keesha will not get to F2, it will happen to her like it happened to Sheila last year, if it plays out that iti is Keesha Dann and Memphis in F3, how sad would that be to get that far and then bite the dust, Keesha had better be thinkin strong about Memphis. I know Renny has her own mind, and that is what I like about her, if the truth be known I would love for some fluke to happen and for Renny to make it to the end. I think Dan is playin for 2nd place, but am sooo not sure Keesha will be able to get to F2.

well, I would love to see that and I think that if Dan and memphis were F2 Memphis would win, the only 2 Memphis will win over is Dan and Jerry, so Dan should get him out if he has the chance, as I said yes I would so love to see something cwaaazzy happen and Renny get to F2, but that will have to be a miracle,lol

Archived