Keesha - Week 7

CeCiMom

Keesha and April are both insecure and jealous of each other. Keesha might be THE most insecure person in the house. A little of Keesha goes a long way but I thank her for helping rid the house of April even though April spent most of her time whispering to Ollie not playing the game. What a pair of bozos.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they reallllly want to be well known from this show and reaallllly want America to love them, then it's not such a good idea to diss people who have the feeds.

Keesha, I'm talking to you about the comment you made approximately 4 minutes ago, how you don't get why people want to watch you guys.

I dont like Keesha because she is 2 faced...and she is not really playing the game...anyway to get closer to Memphis...She hates Angie because she was Memphis buddy, now she hates Michelle because she feels that Memphis and Michelle have a secret alliance...she is turning on Renny because Renny wants to go after Memphis...Memphis is not the prize...$500,000 is...It would be funny if Memphis turned out to be gay and all that hard work she is doing is all for nothing..

Thus is the reason why I am not a Keesha fan anymore...

You can't deny that Keesha is in a good spot, but Renny is probably in a better spot. Who will Ollie or Michelle target (whichever one is left in the house)? Keesha, Dan, or Memphis. It isn't going to be Renny. They might use Renny as a pawn, but they are not going to vote her out, just like the guys didn't vote Sheila out until the final 3. So IMHO... Renny is in the best position in the house.

I think she deserves to go to the end cause of her game but I still really don't like her. She gets far in the competitions by doing nothing in them. So her pure game is the social part and that's fine but I don't think she's a very nice person so it's not pleasant to watch.

keesha doing so well is partly cause she comes off as airhead

all hg that brag about their smarts are gone

Keesha has never said anything bad about Jerry, Ollie or Michelle and all they do is bad mouth her.

Keesha is one of the nicest HG's. She saw right through the evil April and wasn't afraid to go off on her.

what hg have keesha not talked bad about is real question?

Answer: Steven

you missed the bash steve session when she was with libra

i never really felt she liked steven

i always thought it was for show

the way she use steven to get rid of angie showed to me this girl is what bb is made of

the ruthless

angie was no way responsible for steven eviction and she knew it

But as soon as the house turned so did angie, she didnt even stick up for her "Friend"..Keesha tried a little bit to keep him.

what was angie to do

she was an outsider in the house what was she to say

"put me up save steven"

keesha didnt do nothing either to save him so she had no reason to blame angie

keesha kept saying over and over i wasnt trying to win veto to save steven

with friends like keesha who needs friends

i never said she wasnt

all my post with her gameplay as been about her being best of all hg imho

but i still think she run into a problem in the end if she reaches that far

that problem is bitter woman

this is one of few years all of jury woman will be extra bitter

you can include ollie in bitter woman club if he gets evicted

I so agree with you UPV on the Bitter Women Syndrome, they are in a hate fest mode, Keesha will have a hard time with that Jury, the jury is liable to vote for whoever else is up there just not to give it to her.

I KNOW I AM WRITING IN CAPS, SO I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME I AM SHOUTING. I CANNOT SEE THAT GOOD, SO I HAVE TO DO IT.

AS FAR AS KEESHA LOOKING UGLY IN THAT PICTURE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE LOOKING AT, BECAUSE IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HER, BEAUTIFUL, I MIGHT NOT SEE THAT GOOD IN PRINT, BUT I CAN SEE THAT PICTURE PERFECT, AND KEESHA IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL, AS FAR AS WEARING THE NATURAL MINERAL MAKEUP, SHE DON'T EVEN NEED MAKEUP SHE HAS NATURAL BEAUTY.

GO KEESHA, SHERRY FROM EL PASO LOVES YOU, AND WANT YOU TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY, SO DOES MY HUSBAND.

I WILL SAY I DO LIKE RENNY AND DAN TOO, BUT THE REST HAVE TO GO!!!!

Archived