Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

SO, sounds like to me the ones who could see/hear the end, are saying that deals were discussed, but they didn't come to any agreement before Ollie dropped. Sounds good to me. I hope Dan puts Michelle up. Other choice, I really don't care.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched and re-watched right before Ollie dropped Dan said Ollie would not be put up even if POV is used and he can pick one person to save. Dan told Memphis he needs to work on her to get her vote this week because he made a shitty deal. Dan promised Ollie his word and said on his Monica, his Family and St Marys.

Joy, what DOES Michelle have to do with anything? Dan: Stooopid.

Jerseygirl...I like your new avatar too! As usual your take is totally great and sounds true to Dan's naivety!!!

LISTEN UP, GUYS!!!! WHEN THEY SHOW MONICA'S PICTURE, LOOK CLOSELY FOR MONICA'S ADAM'S APPLE...JUST SAYING....

Dan seriously messed up. Unless if they agree to a new F4 (Dan, Ollie, Memphis, Michelle)... this was the stupidest HOH deal ever. Unless if he breaks his word.... and I doubt Mr. Honorable will do that. He said he needs to save at least one person. I just don't know who it is. Will it be Renny? Or will it be Memphis?

I agree it's a really bad deal. If Dan knew he was about to lose it... then he did the best he could to save himself. Which is what he should do... now the question is... is he strategic enough to play the game the way he knew he was going to have to at the beginning. Which means he breaks his word and does what he wants.

I say break your word. He only owes Ollie what was promised. If the deal that is being mentioned is played out, he should have dropped because Ollie is controlling the whole HOH. I am hoping big brother gives him an out. Personally, Ollie broke his word first by going to Michelle and Jerry telling them their safe when he told Dan he didn't. I say he reniged on his end first. Keep him off the block, but he can pick whomever. If he doesn't he lost this game. Having three people pissed at you is better than your alliance.

I am really worried. Stupid move. He needs to break part of that deal.

I think that once he tells someone in his alliance about the deal... IF he tells them about the deal... they will work hard to get him to break the deal or help him to figure a way to save them. I don't know. Personally... I say he should break the deal... put Ollie and Michelle up... deal with one person being pissed off at him and go to next week and reallllly earn the trust of his alliance.

OR... just target Jerry.

Bottom line, he has to break his word to someone. I say keep your alliance happy, put Jerry and Michelle up. If either of them wins POV, someone from his alliance will have to go up. They would still have a tie breaker and Dan would have to break it.

Okay... I'm feeling better now. After they all left HOH... he says to the cameras... "Okay... that was all nice and lovey dovey... Game on... Lets do this like Judas" ROTF...

I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds to me like the man has a plan and he's not really all that upset about his deal.

Obviously... being called a "Judas" doesn't bother him if he's saying "let's do this like Judas". I'm happy again I think. No clue what he's going to do, but it sounds like this week is going to be fun. LOL

Archived