Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, tarheel! lol! ok!

"so cinderf'in rella was beautiful like me, and she had 2 f'in ugly f'in stepsisters, like f'in libra, who thought they were bettuh than everyone. so the f'in handsome f'in prince said"forget the m'f'in glass slipper cinderf'inrella! they got the bogo at payless this week! and we'll have enough $ left ovuh for a 6-pack and some eggs. and they lived happily f'in ever after in their f'in mothuhs f'in basement."

she was a boxah. but honestly? she couldn't continue cause her face is too pretty! bwah-hahahahahaha!!

Michelle and Ollie say that Monica was the girl with the blue dress in the cafeteria. They say Dan's pictures are not real and Monica is production and Dan is a plant.

I think Renny does buy some of the weird stuff. She tried to talk to Keesha and tell her she believed it but Keehsa poo poo'd her.

I'm sure casting agents are lining up for these "skalawags", maybe for Paradise Hotel (loser show) Oh my, I'm so excited I just can't contain myself, excellent game play!!!!!! :maleficent:

So...what's next for Manchelle now? I hear they're auditioning for the next cast of The Bad Girls Club ...;)

Michelle working on Memphis and offering him a deal. He asks why did Dan put you up. She promised Memphis she would put Ollie up if she gets HOH.

She said she didn't so anything wrong.

She don't get it, they want her out.

Dan went against his word to HOllie anyway, so if he was not sticking to it he could have just as well put up HOllie, but he didn't. Why? Because they don't want Michelle in the house anymore and she just doesn't get it.

Michelle telling Ollie the talk she had with Memphis and she is recounting it differently. LOL

She is telling Ollie that Memphis will probably talk to Renny and Keesha about the deal.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name