Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

michelle as a realtor: "so this is the f'in house. you con see the f'in hardwood floors and the f'in baseboard heat. notice the f'in cove ceilings. notice the f'in fireplace which runs with f'in gas or f'in wood. notice the f'in marble f'in countertops and the f'in granite f'in flooah. i can't believe you can buy an f'in house like this. my mothah could never buy a f'in house like this. my f'in parents put me in jail. you must think your f'in bettuh then everyone else to buy a house like this. i need an f'in drink."

omg lmaooooooooooooooooo :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

michelle as a realtor: "so this is the f'in house. you con see the f'in hardwood floors and the f'in baseboard heat. notice the f'in cove ceilings. notice the f'in fireplace which runs with f'in gas or f'in wood. notice the f'in marble f'in countertops and the f'in granite f'in flooah. i can't believe you can buy an f'in house like this. my mothah could never buy a f'in house like this. my f'in parents put me in jail. you must think your f'in bettuh then everyone else to buy a house like this. i need an f'in drink."

omg i'm wiping tears over here, LMAO that was great! Thank you, I needed that!

you must think your f'in bettuh then everyone else to buy a house like this. i need an f'in drink

:lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning. I can just see her stomping around like she does in the BB house, flinging her arms around wildly.

I love an eastern accent, from New York to Boston, but Michelle is ruining it, it is because along with the sound we are getting a nasty skank to go along with it, I certainly will never think of easterners as being like her when I hear that accent, so all of you east coasters breathe easy, we know it is just her,lol

I'm from Boston and not many people talk like Michelle at all. Maybe it's the section of Rhode Island she is from but I have been to parts of Rhode Island and never heard an accent like hers.

Lol, Ran! My dh was saying something very similar last night when we were watching the show and they showed that Manchelle was a realtor during one of her DR's.

Joy, I have waited on many easterners in my restaurant, and i can always distinguish NY from Boston, but her accent is really the heaviest I have ever heard, almost unable to decipher it,lol

thanks! but don't you think i'm kind of sick for even imagining it? maybe i need a new hobby!

michelle grocery shopping:"ok, i need buttuh, bread, eggs and cheese. no, not weel cheese, that's for f'in rich f'in people. i need fake cheese in f'in plastic. i make the best f'in eggs after my f'in mothuh. she made me f'in eggs after she f'in put me in f'in jail. "

Ran STOP, your killing me. You have to drop the R's tho. Bread = bwead. Rich = wich. After = afta. Did you see where Dan was trying to teach Michelle how to speak correctly. Dan said he figured it out, it's your (her) R's. If I remember correctly (could be wrong) he asked her to fart, she said faht. To quote one of the posters here - Michelle is Cwazy. :lol2:

OMG OMG Michelle putting pillows in the windows and yelling don't put no f'ing cameras on me and yells it several times. She has used the F word 15 times in 15 seconds,

OMG, she is gonna get herself kicked off that show id she isn't careful, she does not care at this point prolly, she knows she is a goner,lol

This is by far the BEST thread in a long time. I loved the "Michelle-the-F'in-Realtor" comment by ranjake! Michelle is a piece of work. From day one I said to myself I'd hate to run into her in a dark alley. You posters are terrific! I needed a great laugh after a horrific day. Gracias.

i can see michelle dor

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name