Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for Michelle because she acted like a total fool and isolated herself with the street attitude and THEN....dug it deeper by spending all her time with Slow Ollie and Old Jerry. I feel sorrier for the sequester house having to put up with her nasty mouth and depressing "poor me" attitude..

I just watched yesterdays Housecalls, with Sheila, and even Sheila is callin Michelle MANCHELLE,lol, that tag has reached far and wide, you can tell Sheila has no use whatsoever for Michelle, or Ollie for that matter, She said right out " Ollie has NO game" lol

There was pro and con on housecalls for Dans Game of POV roulette, most really did not care for it and said it was not necessary, and Sheila says Dan is playing for second place, but neither Sheila or Gretch (who drives me bats by the way) said who they thought was in !st place contention. I found that weird,lol I think it will be interesting when Michelle has to go on Housecalls and if she talks about Dan bein a plant theory, both Gretchen and Sheila were doggin on her for all her theories,lol

I haven't even an ounce of sympathy for her. Its a game. You signed up to play a game, everyone knows in BB people get screwed and backdoored. She just happened to be on the receiving end of it. I'm tired of hearing her say "I don't deserve this" or "I deserve to know why." She doesn't deserve anything, from anyone. It's a game. You lose. Get over it.

I don't think so, they will listen, but when it gets right down to it, this time around they know she is bad news and she will be going tonight.

I think any thoughts Renny might get about it would be fleeting, and out of her paranoia, deep down Renny knows michelle would turn on them in a heartbeat, Michelle is going tonight,lol

I don't think there has ever been another HG who begged and cried non-stop when on the block. I don't know how the other HGs stand it. I would end up screaming "YOU DO deserve to be on the block! You DON'T deserve any explaination! STFU!" :bangin:

Michelle.........Please read the memo!!!

"It's a game" everyone gets booted out

so get over this crap of it not being fair!!!!

Alot of things in life aren't fair but, you gotta

gooooooooo on!!!!

Please get her outta there!!!

I can not stand hearing her voice anymore!!!

well if Renny and Keesha are that stupid to listen and then vote to keep her in, then they are stupid and deserve whatever they get.

well it won't matter for Keesha one bit how hard she worked to keep Memphis because Dan will keep him over her, if he is in the position to do so, so it will be all for naught.

That's true but I'm saying for right now, I don't think Keesha is going to vote to keep Michelle when she knows that Memphis and Dan would be pissed.

I'm so sick of hearing her say, "Why didn't he just put me up to begin with?"

And she has said that by putting up Memphis, Dan was trying to backdoor him and that plan was ruined when Memphis won POV. She really has no idea of what backdooring is.

Maybe I saw it a little different last night. I think there is a fairly decent chance that renny and keesha will flip.At first I thought it would be renny trying to talk Keesha into it. But late last night it seemed like keesha was trying to quasi convince renny that it might be a good idea to keep michelle this week.It was kinda of a tap dance ,nothing blantant,just a gut feeling I have. Also remember it was keesha who ochestrated the flip on jessie. just saying

I think it would be a mistake for keesha and renny to abandon the dan ,memphis alliance at this point of the game,but I wouldn't be shocked after what I saw last night,if Michelle stays tonight! uggggg

yeah but what you see and hear even on the feeds and such never play out usually, I think Michelle will be going, and if she does not when they find out it is dbl eviction she will.

Michelle was playing on some big confrontation with Dan today when everyone is locked in the HOH..............we'll see if she follows through or if it's just more BS

I think R/K just feel sorry for Michelle hand haven't wanted to burst her bubble.........I could see Renny flipping but not Keesha..........IMO, she'll never keep a girl over the guys that are left

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name