Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not disputing she doesn't need money, I was just telling you what I've heard and read on these boards.

The thing about Amsterdam has nothing to do with her lack of/extra money.

I think she has said she needs money a few times, but as far as I know never said why.

PS: Exuberant amounts of money can be spent on medical expenses or partying and fancy things. I guess we'll never know.

Maybe Michelle is a drug dealer? If you worked at the Amsterdam Airport would YOU want to cavity search Michelle? Not me! And Michelle could have some of those "special" seeds germinating right in her own personal little oven!

kail was millionaire or close to it

and she was on bb

Good point, Ginger....if Michelle was a drug dealer, she'd be rich already!

LenRay, don't give up so fast.

She may be in hiding from rival drug gangs. She knows she'll be safe in the bb house because no one would be looking for her there and the dealers are only interested in watching AI.

Or, it's a rehab program for her. The judge sentenced her to 30 days in a psychiatric facility/bb house.

Yeah Michelle and Keesha were talking about Amsterdam and Michelle said that she would go there to try the coffee. Keesha then said "The coffee? ummm hummmm.... Michelle said "What?!?! No really I heard they have good coffee! Keesha then said "Amsterdam has good everything... Michelle then said "Yeah they have the ladies in the window and I would be like ummmm hummmm heeeeeey! (and she said that in a very seductive tone- well as seductive as a wookie can be...) and then Keesha said "Red light district"...

I'm sure Mitchelle has an ample supply of Rubbing Alcohol, Mouthwash, Aqua Velva, etc.!!!

Yeah, she's been jonesing for alcohol. This is not to be insulting to anyone, but it is my observation. I spent alot of time in R.I. years ago and all people did was drink, drink and drink more. I never met people before who woke up and drank beer to take the edge off from all the drinking the night before. I'm not saying there aren't alcoholics in other states, all I'm saying if someone was to do statistics on states and the amount of alcohol consumed, for a small state I bet they consume alot of alcohol.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name