Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo, Michelle said to Renny "you know I wont put you up" and then to Keesha "you know I won't put you up" and now to Memphis "you know I won't put you up" so does that mean she would put up Ollie and Dan??? Are they supposed to buy this? :animated_scratchchin:

This telling everyone ,they are safe if she stays this week, telling them anything they want hear, is OLLIES' new master plan...

then after the eviction Michelle,can say F'um your all going up.

Does this sound familiar? :animated_rotfl:

I just can't believe she is stupid enough to believe they will fall for it. Hello, she doesn't think they all talk? Isn't that what she is always accusing them of? Talking about her? I can't believe the sweety act going on between Keesha, Renny, and Michelle.

so does that mean she would put up Ollie and Dan??? Are they supposed to buy this?

The other night she told Memphis that if she stayed and got HOH she would put HOllie up. Yes, I do believe that she would put HOllie and Dan if the others keep her safe this week. It's a good deal and she can always go back on her word if she wants. They won't keep her, they want her out.

Michelle proves the adage, You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Never heard that before niiice

There is also the expression

"You can't make a silk purse out of a SOWS ear"

Even though Michelle eats pig ears, she is never going to be a SILK purse! :animated_rotfl:

i was reading through and i thought i would come upon some huge michelle lovers and apparently i was wrong. i honestly thought i was the only one that thinks shes annoying as hell. i dont prefer ollie or jerry, but i give them props for even dealing with her.

she's heartbroken, I don't knwo if she's acting or not, but I think she needs the money, so it may not be an act. Dan kept telling MIchelle he liked her.

I can't help but feel sorry for her. That Jesse alliance did a number on her....

I remember many weeks back someone posted that Michelle really needed the money. Then I remember another conversation when she said she spent an exuberant amount of money on monthly expenses. I remember the other hgs, saying why are her expenses so huge and what could she be spending that kind of money on?

hmm, ic Ginger.

I saw a conversation Michelle had with Jerry about going back to school, I guess I was thinking of that.

It was a first in this game, tha Michelle tugged on my heart strings. Teaming with Jesse the Arrogant,put her on the other side, as far as I was concerned.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name