Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

Oh gag! at 9:46 am BBT Michelle and Keesha are talking in the kitchen and Keesha asked Micheel "If you got offered Playboy would you do it?" Michelle "F*** Yeah! My mom always said if I got offered it to go for it because I won't have this body for long"

That dog ugly witch will never have to worry about Playboy contacting her. People would pay to NOT see her naked. She might get a tranny mag spread though.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lordy, she would never get playboy, maybe Screw Magazine,lol but never Playboy, hell she would prolly take the lowest of offers the way she acts, she is always on the pity pot cause she only won a uunniitaaaaawwdd,lolol Libra will be waiting at the jury house talkin about her trip to Maui,lololol

Her mouth is horrible, but I can't help but find something to like about her when I see how she takes care of people, like with washing Ollie's feet after the endurance comp and getting them all tea. She does have redeeming qualities. I think at the core she's a good girl with a really hard exterior.

i give her 5 years til hagsville, and it couldn't happen to a nicer buttaface!

ranjake you must have a different filter on your tv?

On my tv,she crossed that bridge way before entering the BB house! just sayin

Awww poor Michelle's parents, they are going to be upset, they didn't get the phone call, and now she's on the block. Ummm, hello, dontcha think Renny's husband and children will be upset? Or Keesha's BF and parents, or Ollie's parents? She is so damn selfish. Me, me, me.

She finished NEXT to LAST in that competition ,and damn it, she deserved that trip to Hawaii, that libra STOLE from her!

I don't seewe whyy youub peoplble quant seewe Thwath! Come on, what's wrong with you guys!!!

Oh gag! at 9:46 am BBT Michelle and Keesha are talking in the kitchen and Keesha asked Micheel "If you got offered Playboy would you do it?" Michelle "F*** Yeah! My mom always said if I got offered it to go for it because I won't have this body for long"

Maybe her and WHAAAMBER can do a spread together LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that would lose a lot of customers though.

What I don't understand about the girl is why she thinks that she's getting "f'd" by being nominated. She didn't stay on the vine to the end. She didn't win PoV. She was riding Ollie's coat tails for the deal that HE made with Dan. How is she being f'd over??? Their alliance (oh but they don't have one) is being f'd over but not her, per se.

What I like is that she's now complaining about getting stuck in Ollie's deal..........gee Michelle, you loved being part the deal when you thought it would keep you safe...........why didn't you just opt out and tell Ollie you'd take your chances lol

Oh gag! at 9:46 am BBT Michelle and Keesha are talking in the kitchen and Keesha asked Micheel "If you got offered Playboy would you do it?" Michelle "F*** Yeah!

Lucky for us.. she won't get asked... not even if the issue was devoted to the women of BB

even after she is evicting on thursday

i still think she campaign :lol:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name