Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

The only Alliance that Dan had was Memphis and Keehsa is still intact and they are safe. (this week) Dan can offer to bring in Ollie to and make it an alliance of 4 if he gives up Michelle and they all vote her out. Dan only made a promise to Ollie and if Ollie lets him out of the deal then everything is good.

I think it would good to have Ollie with them and if they evict Michelle she would be mad at Ollie, Dan, Memphis equally.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ollie will not go for that I don't think, he is gonna go by what Ape told him before she left. I think either Dan should have ridden that HOH comp out or Ollie should have because that is the stupidest deal I have ever heard yet, and now it makes me further not liking this season, ridiculous.

it's always somethin with her, right?? lololol I cannot stand the wench either,lol

I cannot stand this woman one more minute. She is so full of conspiracy theories and lies I can't stand it. Now they say that Dan was put in the game as a plant and that it was set up by BB for Dan for win the HOH. Does the paranoia ever stop?

really? That is a far fetched one isn't it, she really comes off with some crazy theories, I wish so bad Dan would just put her up, he would go waayyy up in my eyes if he would just do it.

I cancelled my feeds this week because I cannot take the baby talk.............and, she is ALWAYS talking.

If she gets saved for any reason, Dan's an idiot.

Why would he want to get rid of April and then give Ollie another strong partner?

I may have missed something (old age sets in) but I could've sworn Dan made the deal to keep Ollie AND Michelle in the game. O.K. I could be wrong. Excuse me but I'm all wired up from the Election '08 stuff and Starbucks.

No Eastcoast that is what I heard too, and he should have just let Ollie have HOH then, since he has givin him a bunch of power, I am over it, seriously,lol

michelle gonna flip her lid once dan puts her up

I am not a Michelle fan but she is doing a great job dodging the bullet and having others help her on her way.

Just how I feel EC49...gotta give her credit on that

I really think if we were to walk around Michelle's neighborhood we would find that 70% of the kids her age walk, talk, dress and swear the way she does....

Personally, I think Michelle sunk to a nice low with Ollie as she claimed that the reason Dan is probably protecting Keesha is because Keesha must be giving him blowjobs and Ollie agreed.

Keesha is the one who isn't using her body that way. April did. Even Michelle did when she tried to get Jessie to "like" her. She was always making sexual overtures. Jessie just didn't return the favor.

Michelle is a psycho. What made her turn so ugly tonight? Last night she was everyones buddy, earlier she was throwing some nasty stuff out there about Keesha, and now she's buddy buddy again. Can you imagine what she'll be like when she goes up.

Big, f****** lying B****

Keeps trying to make Ollie & Jerry think that K&R told HER that the "guys had an alliance"............trying to put the blame on Renny.............I hate this B****

It is amazing to me that someone who portrays herself as a big, strong, female is really impotent without a man.................Jessie/Memphis/Ollie.............this girl cannot function without a male.

GREAT!! Michelle is now also convinced that Dan will go with the plan...........and give Ollie all the power.

Ohhh... now Michelle thinks that Keesha is a plant and maybe Memphis too. After all... why was there no picture of Keesha's boyfriend JJ? Why would Keesha save Memphis? Maybe that is why Keesha got rid of Angie, because Angie was getting close to Memphis.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name