Memphis - Week 7

CeCiMom

memphis.jpg

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA via Collierville, TN

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...phis_10/bio.php

Be careful Memphis... Keesha is known to make the first strike. ;)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try at hoh this week sport! you'll be safe this week...but you gotta win next hoh or you may be screwed!!!

safe

dan made memphis think he is going up

and now memphis is pissed

mr. smart gamer is in a panic

and mr. smart gamer has no one to run to but keesha

I could only hope Dan has balls enough to follow thru with that idea, Mempiss is one dangerous guy because he has no loyality, he does not care, he is rude and selfish and I hope he goes by by,lol along with Michelle with Dbl eviction, how sweet would that be,lol

When Memphis talked to Dan in hoh it was IMO pathetic. Memphis has really done nothing great in this game and if Keesha didn't like him he would have been gone by now. I have never seen a guy act like such a cry baby biotch and he deserves to go home. Memphis and Ollie pretty much were protected by the girls and have shown no real game play. If Memphis was worried about the noms he should have kept his chubby ass up there and held on to the end. Dan made that deal with Ollie because Dan was not going to last much longer and he wanted hoh bad. Memphis has no reason to get mad at Dan when he can't even win a comp to save himself.

Memphis has really done nothing great in this game and if Keesha didn't like him he would have been gone by now

i been saying this for awhile

that guy has no gameplay

the big allies shielded alot of his flaws

his social game outside of keesha has been poor

Memphis has as much loyalty as Dan. IMO, it would benefit Dan to take Memphis out, but it would also serve Memphis to win PoV and go after Dan.

Memphis KNOWS he's done.

What he's telling Dan now is what he should have said earlier.

Who is the bigger threat...Jerry or Memphis??? Easy choice to vote out Memphi.

Dumb Danny will haunt his dreams for a long time.

Jerseygirl17,lol Memphis is a chubby cry baby, I am glad someone else sees his chubby self, and that is right he should have kept his whiny ass up there if he wanted to not take the chance of gettin put up,lol

I remember in first week, Memphis was very competitive. He won a car. He almost won first POV comp when Jessie got POV. That's why Brian wanted to put him on block after Jessie removed himself from block. I thought he was a threat. But ever since first week, he has done nothing.

Memphis fights to win if there's a luxury prize the POV and hoh are not prizes to him. He had the most onions in the mystery box and it backfired wnning the onion necklace. He's greedy and wants all the prizes and the $500,000 he's not happy with just the car. Memphis acted like he didn't win anything when April won the clothes.

He hasn't done anything since the first week because he is lazy and wants to eat and lay around all day and it shows more everyday.

THough Memphis is (IMO) easy on the eyes...I'm in no way wanting him to win ...

Memphis needs to keep to Dan's plan...stay/act mad at Dan this week to keep Ollie/Michelle feeling safe and smug. Vote 2-2 Dan breaks tie..JERRY GONE.

Then if someone uses POV (WHICH DAN WANTS TO HAPPEN) on either Jerry or Memphis...Michelle is replacement. THAT IS DAN'S PLAN REGARDLESS OF ANY THING HE MAY OF SAID TO OLLIE PRIOR..vote 2-2, Dan breaks tie!! ....MICHELLE IS GONE!!

GO DANO!!!

I'm surprised that he's not being agreeable to be nicer to Renny ...(kiss her ass)...this week. Dan suggested it and Memphis was not receptive to the idea at all....what's the harm...geesh. He's worried about her being a loose cannon...but not willing to play nice with her to assure her that he'll work with her, even if just for the time being, to get Jerry/Michelle/Ollie out etc...

Dan is being very secretive about his conversations with Keesha and Renny...not sharing much with Memphis at all. He could have told Memphis that he spoke with Renny earlier and she said she'd vote to keep him in...but he didn't do that. Keesha didn't tell him that Renny was on board too. Memphis is kind of in the dark as to where Renny stands...somebody clue him in before he goes and p*sses her off and she changes her mind!

keesha imho isnt leaving anytime soon

Thats part of Dans plan Imin, to keep Memphis in the dark and aggrevated ... they want to see if they can catch Memphis running and telling Michelle what is said in HOH ... if they find Memphis does have alliance with Michelle...then K/R/D want Memphis gone!

oh..ok thanks SueZ...that's right...I recall hearing them talking earlier about suspecting Manchelle/Memphis possibly being in cahoots. She's been so tight and busy with April/Ollie/Jerry and he's been so tight with Dan and Keesha that I forgot M/M made that side deal/strategy thing a while ago to each work opposite sides of the house...but stick together.

Speaking of which then...Manchelle isn't doing a very good job convincing Ollie not to target Memphis huh... :animated_scratchchin:

Archived