Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry's problem is he's trying to fit in with the younger group by saying the things he says. He doesn't realize not everyone has been around that kind of talk. Myself growing up in the city teenagers at times talk like that so I kind of see it as funny but not everyone else will.

Jerry's granddaughter wants him to come home because of what's been said about him and how he's been treated at times. The hg's don't have to like him but I'm sure his grandchildren are upset about it all to them they love Jerry and he can do no wrong but Jerry did not get the hint.

I feel horrible for his grand childern and great grand children... he should have thought about that before he went on the show and acted as he did.

*** Hey my threads look weird, they have this dropdown listing of posts that are posted in the thread and you have to click on each one individually... it is horrible!!!! Is anyone elses doing this?????

JerseyGirl - I don't mean to start anything here, but this was way more than fitting in. I'm not as old as Jerry, but I'm probably considered from his generation. I've got Sisters older than him. I'm also a Grandfather (not old enough to be a Great-GDad yet) but I must say . . . . . If anything ever would have come out of my mouth like that, it might have been when I was in Junior High. I certainly would never even think of being so crude as an adult no matter how old my audience is. In fact, if one of my adult sons were to say something like that in my presence, I'd probably still slap their face.

I'm no saint, nor am I in any way, shape or form a prude. But this was a sickening display from a vile human being! I'll get off my soap box now!

I think that for some reason he thought that was the only way he could get attention from the people in the house. Then, he got the phone call, thought viewers liked him and his behavior and really escalated it after that. Plus, it seems to me that he has no sense of humor at all, so he can't joke around and have fun with the younger people like Renny does.

Jerry is a disgusting old man. Is he the person who lunged to feel whether or not April's boobs were real and then announced that they were? I don't know anybody who would do that - offer or accept. Jerry is hardly typical of a mid 70's Marine.

Jerry should be ashamed of himself.

I do think Jerry has made a feeble attempt to steal attention from Renny..........he even tries to do her imitations (with no success).................the other night when O & M were giving Renny kudos for being real and saying nice things about her, Jerry couldn't stand it. He sure does scarf up those dinners though.

Archived