Thursday, August 21st

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do not like Manchelle either, but that is uncalled for to throw that right at her face, nope I would say if she wins he's prolly going up,lololol

i always said memphis was an idiot

i never waiver

michelle is obviously upset

keesha out

keesha saying she cant feel her legs

jerry helping out

right on Ginger, to me there has always been this laid back lack of any type of respect oozing out of Memphis, even tho he hates Jerry it is uncalled for to have been the way he has and to even talk in his diary room sessions about it shows a huge arrogance from him. I really hope Dan gets hip and gets the hell away from the scumm named Memphis.

as much as I have not liked Michelle, I hope she wins and puts his ass up.

memphis is a puss puss,, his true colors are shining thru, hope everyone gets it with him, how he really is,lol

when the jungle sounds first started I thought for sure they would have a fake bird fly by,lol

That water balloon was nothing compared to the train that looks like it hit her in the face...:naughty:

It was stuuupid to throw the balloon at her...but he's what...4 people away from her? Good shot...or bad shot...I'm not sure...:hide:

I think I heard him apologize to her though...

Manchelle brought up Dan splashing her with water yesterday when he did a cannon ball in the pool yesterday...she said no problem at the time (as she stomped off in a mini hissy)...but obviously it is a problem since she brought it back up again. She's a wuss...and I pray she falls soon...:pray2:

if you watch fall dan is always last to hit

Archived