Thursday, August 21st

CeCiMom

April goes buh-bye tonight. That's the good news! The bad news is... we've known this since Sat and the feeds are B O R I N G!!! ;)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a boring day today. I can't wait for tonight. Might be some kind of endurance? I am hoping Dan or Memphis win HOH tonight. I heard that they are going to go for the win and not throw it.

If Michelle wins HOH I don't think I could take her foul language and baby talk. I think I might step away from the feeds for a few days.

I had to turn off BBAD last night because I could no longer handle April's pitty party. Ollie is a fool for feeding into her silly act. I have a feeling Ollie will join up with Memphis and Dan once April is gone. However I would like to see Jerry and Ollie be the next two people to leave that house which means they probably won't since I want it so bad, rofl

one of worst bb seasons

I have not heard UPV say that every season and I really agree with him, the worst worst worst season so far for me. I do not even care who wins HOH, and I only enjoy coming to Morty's this season to listen and interact with you all, you all are what makes this season anything at all, seriously, and I will shoot myself if Manchelle wins HOH, for obvious reasons, but then again I would prolly shoot myself if Memphis or Dan won too, or Keesha, or heaven forbid Ollie or Jerry,lololol I guess I am just a die hard BB person, but believe me it is my Mortys people who are keepin me on this board this season, just sayin,lololol

I have watched BB every season and had the feeds. I think this year is not a bad year and I have mostly enjoyed it. It could go down hill but I even think CBS is putting together a pretty good show.

I think this season is so boring, the hg's go with the HOH there is no back dooring or anything and it's so predictable. I read more on the updates then watching the feeds I'd cancel if I didn't already pay for them. BBAD I dvr and don't end up watching because nothing is happening worth watching. The only thing I am looking forward to is Memphis screwing Keesha over as long as she doesn't win out of the other hg's I don't care who wins at this point.

well, funny thing is that I have found that watching the CBS version of the show is entertaining, more so than watching it on BBAD or having the feeds, which I do not this year, but just reading what goes on here, and believe me there has not been much to read, I attribute that to the fact that it is pure boredom going on on those feeds. I will always watch, but boy am I hopeing for something more fun next summer, I do not even think these people know how to play BB, with they way they have made their noms, and stuff, just sayin

I can't remember what thread I read earlier or who wrote it but, someone posted earlier today that Memphis and Dan mentioned that DR told them it would be endurance tonight... is that confirmed?

I heard Michelle, Ollie and April talking today about it being endurance also...but I don't know if it's for sure or who told them.

Archived