New Clothes.....please!

Maybe it's just me but has anyone else noticed that some of the HGs didn't pack much of a variety of clothing? Let's see......

DAN: The red St. Mary's t-shirt! Arrggghhh!!! We get it Dan...you teach and coach there. Check your luggage...maybe there's something else. :eek:

KEESHA: The light blue jacket and the gray sweatpants. Your voice and food-picking are annoying enough...at least look pretty. :mbabe:

MEMPHIS: That horrid, horrid hat! Such a shame to make yourself look so dorky. :pimp:

Note to April: You're on extremely thin ice with that green & white striped thing. :disappointed:

Any other opinions?

you forgot jerry

I can't believe you didn't mention Dan's swim trunks...he's worn them for what...30 plus days straight now...without washing!!! Keesha said they're turning green around the waist band...ick!

Jerry's red sleeveless marine's shirt is getting real old now too...

These people need to switch it up a bit!

Besides Jerry I think you pretty muched covered and I couldn't agree more... my husband and I were discussing this same thing during the show... and its pretty bad if he noticed because he doesn't watch it all that much.

Oh and add Memphis black and blue v-neck shirt

Funny you posted this Toni- They Dan, Keesha and Memphis were talking about it the other night. The swim trunks Dan has, BB gave him. They had to take away most of his clothes along with Memphis and some of Keesha's because of the logo's and such. I guess the advertising for other brands and such is a no no without getting paid.

well then the very least Dan could do is wash those damn trunks, eww, he is gross, yuk!!!!

well luck is all he has had, cause in my book he is no Dr. Will,lol, when I heard Keesha said the waist band was green, I gagged, that is nasty,lol

Oh and add Memphis black and blue v-neck shirt

That horrid, horrid hat! Such a shame to make yourself look so dorky.

could he make himself look any worse when he wears both together he kinda looks like a gay farmer.......not that there's anything wrong with that

Speaking of Memphis....his sunglasses are horrible! I know they're designer...but...they are way too big for his face and tiny nose. B) When he wears the stupid fedora, those oversized sunglasses and ugly v neck tee all together...ugh! For a guy that likes fashion...he has no fashion sense.

Can't BB just give them a roll of electrical tape to put over the logos?

The sleeveless marine shirt is really bad, especially when Jerry stands there using his stomach as a shelf for his arms.

Speaking of Memphis....his sunglasses are horrible! I know they're designer...but...they are way too big for his face and tiny nose. When he wears the stupid fedora, those oversized sunglasses and ugly v neck tee all together...ugh! For a guy that likes fashion...he has no fashion sense

Yeah, he talks a big fashion game but from the looks of it he may know the designers name but doesn't own any of their designs.

I hate those girly v-neck shirts he wears and the hat is ridiculous. The sunglasses are probably the only designer thing he owns and Michael Kors must be horrified that he chose that style and giving his sun glasses a bad name.

Not a big Memphis fan....

A lot of stuff they had was taken away. Memphis said they took his Member's Only jacket (no joke, he really wears one) because it had a logo on the back. But what does Big Brother call Dan's school and Jerry's Marines clothing? Those are definitely logos, yet they got to keep them. It seems Ollie got around the logo rule by wearing his shirts inside out so he could keep them.

Archived