Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Ken And Tina

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
was sorry to see him put his wedding ring back on

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Its amazing what people will do when they get caught up in the moment.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
i think they ment it.. sure she was pushy at times, but they had many great moments together...

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
No doubt Tina could be a bitch, but she wasn't always that way. I think part of why she seemed so bitchy was just her voice. She has one of those voices that always sounds bitchy, no matter what she's saying.
I also really agreed with her comment about how people so easily throw away marriages. I know not all can be saved, but I bet a lot of them could if people were willing to work at it. I think people just get bored.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,857 posts
I think the perfect title for Tina is NAG. I didn't hate her but she would grate on my nerves if I was around her all the time.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I didn't think she was that bad... sure annoying at times.. but everybody on the race was.. except for the southern belles...

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Little King, I hope you marry someone just like her. Then in a few years, come back and tell us how you really feel. animated_rotfl.gif

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
One thing I noticed while they were racing around in Oregon -- the price of gas. $3.88, I think!!!! I hope we don't see that again for a long time--- or ever!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I hope they keep it under 160, like it is now..

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
was sorry to see him put his wedding ring back on

Haha ouch! The right team won the race. Congrats on the second place finish.

spencer668

spencer668

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 83 posts
Ken and Tina will be live on-air at Reality Check Radio on Monday, December 15th

Nick and Starr will be live on-air at Reality Check Radio on Tuesday, December 16th

Both shows start at 8pm PST / 11pm EST

Call in number is (347) 633-9671

Links to each show are:

Ken and Tina

http://www.blogtalkr...ity-Check-Radio

Nick and Starr

http://www.blogtalkr...ace-this-season

If you can't catch the live interviews, they will continue to be available to listen to on the main site.

Main site is located at

http://www.blogtalkr...m/Reality_Check

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I would most like to see the tina one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users