Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Ken And Tina

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Ken and Tina- ex NFL player and his wife ( separated but looking to get back together)

This married couple is looking to be reconnected on the Race. They’ve been separated for nine months and living on different coasts and are ready to put their marriage back together.

Ken, an ex-NFL star who played for both the St. Louis Cardinals and the San Diego Chargers, was also a college football assistant coach and is currently a home builder. He is competitive, athletic and believes his problem solving skills will help them win the Race. He thinks Tina is too controlling and should relax a bit more, but anticipates the Race will help them learn to appreciate their differences. His poor choices and infidelity tore their marriage apart and he prays that the Race will help Tina to trust him again.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,130 posts
Yuck. My least favorite team. He's a neanderthal who cheated on her and she seems to be an airhead who is willing to forgive & forget. Hope he joins the mile high club with a cute flight attendent on any one of the many flights they'll be taking.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Ugh... that's all I can say right now.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Did she shave her eyebrows for that picture?

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Did she shave her eyebrows for that picture?

LOL. It may just be the face lifts that make them look like that...I hope they go FIRST. gag.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Now seriously, you're separated for almost a year, and you think coming on a pressure cooker like TAR is gonna be the thing that gets you back together? Okay, let us know how that works out for you.

I watch a lot of football and I don't recognize this dude. Bet he was a bench warmer, or maybe on the practice squad.

ETA - my son just pointed out it must have been a long time ago, because he listed the St. Louis Cardinals, and they haven't been that for a long time.

Hopesmom

Hopesmom

• Pip
  • 203 posts
Wikipedia - Ken Edward Greene (born May 8, 1956) is a former professional American football player who played safety for the St. Louis Cardinals (1978-1982) and the San Diego Chargers (1983-1984).

Another couple that will bicker all the time great.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Let's see, he's in his 50's and she's trying really hard to look like she's in her 20's...yikes!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
they wont get back together.

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
Ugh...we just got rid of April (BB)...now we get her clone...

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
What is it with this season and couples using TAR to test their relationships? I want to barf already. I hope i find a team I like.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
OK...first thing...as soon as I saw their picture I immediately had a flashback to that couple that was forever yelling and screaming at each other...they drove me nuts. Then I read this couple's bio and thought oh no here we go again because if I remember correctly that other couple (I think vicky was her name) were trying to reconcile their relationship too. I totally forget what season they were on...she was blonde and he was an idiot and they fought a lot. Anyone remember who I am thinking of? Anyway...this couple SO SO reminds me of them...

FishyLynn

FishyLynn

• LFU
  • 85 posts
you are thinking of Amazing Race 6 Jonathan & Victoria it seemed he yelled at her non-stop they are still
together and there first child a girl was born on Oct.6th/2006 and they named her Trease

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
I'm also tired of couples coming on this show to try and make their relationship work. They need to move on and get over it!

jmho pixiedust.gif

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
No Stinking Way?! They are still together?? AND have a child?? Wow...I am amazed but I do truly feel sorry for their kid.

Thanks for the update FishyLynn!!!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yup, duplicate of John and Victoria... I have a bad feeling about this team.

FishyLynn

FishyLynn

• LFU
  • 85 posts
yup superstaaar they are still together
here is a link from people about the birth of there daughter

jon & vic's baby

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
They're still together, because who else would want them?

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Hrmm, I'm just not a fan of people using these shows to test their relationship. If anything, I think it's a lot of stress all at once before you've had time to grow closer. It might break it where as if they would have slowed down and reconnected in a normal situation first, they could have stood a better chance.

Ya...this is a disaster waiting to happen.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Jonathan and Victoria.. Barf..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users