Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Ken And Tina

I was totally rooting for them last night and I quite surprised myself!! I also go back and forth on them alot because of her irritating Kenny kenny kenny thing and also because I think it is just wrong to come on this GAME to try to put your marriage back together. But last night I was really glad they were able to stay in the race. I would like to see them, Toni and Dallas and Nick and Starr as the top 3.

I know! At the beginning of the show, Tina was so irritating me. But when she helped Dan and Andrew, I saw a different side to her. I dunno, I have other teams to seriously cheer for. Kinda indifferent about this team.

Her bleached blond hair really seemed to soak up that green. I predict it will not come out easily.

I was rooting for them last night though. I still can't stand her voice, but I guess she can't help that. They worked well together, and seem to genuinely appreciate being there. I too, don't think going on AR is a great way to see if your marriage is salvageable, but to each their own....

These two still are not my faves. Would be fine if they left, but not rooting against them. I do think her helping Dandrew was more of an accident than her giving nature. Rewatch it. it's almost like she is so suprised by their stupidity she cant help but blurt out how wrong they were.

^^^ I disagree - I didn't see it like that at all. I think she is a nice person, just a little harpy when it comes to Kenny!

Ken sure seems like a nice guy. Out of the 4 teams they are my 3rd choice to win.

well, they are more entertaining then Toni and Dallas, and Nick and Starr, so I would not mind them winning or coming in as top 3, those boys have got to go, they are a hot mess,lol

read a clue! you guys should be ashamed to have made so many mistakes

Clearly, Tina took her bitch pills for this episode.

she helped teen wolf out...

I hope they win, or lose to starr.. as long as they beat those guys.

True, she did help Dallas -- I think she is only a bitch to Kenny.

if i were ken i'd tell her to take her attitude and shove it up her butt and leave HER! why bother bending over backwards for someone who treats him like sh*t?

oh, and i loved the look on her face when phil told them they missed the clue box! she was so celebrating being top three. made me chuckle to see her taken down a notch

oh, and i loved the look on her face when phil told them they missed the clue box! she was so celebrating being top three. made me chuckle to see her taken down a notch

That was priceless. But it gave me false hope that Toni & Dallas might have a chance. Editing sucks.

yes, it does. and i had the false hope for toni and dallas too. you win some, you lose some

she helped teen wolf out...

yes, but I am SO SICK of her making sure everyone knows it...all season it's been "I helped so and so out" and "you owe me"...yeah, blah, blah, blah...

I know! It's slightly annoying!!!!

Second place is what I am hoping for this team.

i had the false hope for toni and dallas too. you win some, you lose some

Hey, this is a good thing about TAR, you never know whats about to happen..

yes she definately took her Bitch pills this last episode, I am beginning to be weary of Ken who never says squat about how she talks to him, I would sooo tell her to shut the f up. well they sure gotta beat the frat boys, that is for sure. I will shoot myself if those frat boy idiots would win.

Is there any way Ken can win but not Tina? If there is, I'm all for him winning the million. ^_^ If not, then GO Nick and Starr!

Personally I like Tina more.. I dont think either of them are bad.. she really isnt that bad.. she just wants to win that money, I would be a jerk for 2 weeks too if I could get 1 million dollars.

Wow she never stopped bitching even to the very end. So Ken must love the bitching because he wants the marriage back.