Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Ken And Tina

Yeh...her face is really shiny and tight...but kind of puffy too...I'm not sure what it is...but it doesn't look natural.

There's something about Tina's face - like maybe she had a bad botox experience or something. Can't quite put my finger on it.

I sooooooooo noticed that her face looked like it had something done.

It bugs me that they keep bringing up the cheating that he did. I don't caaaaaaaaaare about that. Leave that stuff out of the game. It just makes me not like either of them.

After his cheating on her, and given he's around cheerleaders and probably has had women throw themselves at him ( I don't get why though ), it's understandable if she'd be that insecure and disliking of herself to have some work done. My heart broke for her last night when she talked about forgiving him, but not forgetting. I wanted to reach through the TV and just hug her. I don't know how ppl can piece together a relationship after that ( kudos to those that can ). It's too hard. I'd be worried all the time ( I was when was of my ex bf's cheated..it made me not be me anymore )... how can that possibly be healthy or happy? It does look like it's taken it's toll on her.

And yes, I was impressed with how organized she was. She's clearly a fan of the show...she looked like a pro!

well listen, if it wasn't for her constantly bringing the cheating thing up all the tiiimmmee, geesh, I might like them a little. and he is a whimp, "Oh I have to prove every day that I deserve her" Shauuuttt uuuppp!!!! Grow some balls, you made a mistake, she is still hangin around, get on with it, and leave it the hell out of the game. She needs to get off the pity pot, cause if you are gonna stay with him, then do not bring it up 24/7.

I think even tho they seem a strong team that this thing with her is gonna bring them down, she nit pics constantly, that would drive me crazy.

I know what you mean, fatcat. A therapist would say you haven't really forgiven if you are saying you can't forget. If you are going to be together, stop bringing it up. It's annoying and I predict that she and her constant "nit picking" will be the death of this team and possibly their marriage. If it wasn't for all that baggage, I don't doubt they would be rocking this race cause she does seem to have it together...

There's something about Tina's face - like maybe she had a bad botox experience or something. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Shaved, then penciled in eyebrows.

Combined with a receding white-blond hairline, it's like she had a bad grilling accident.

I didn't understand what she was trying to accomplish with the claimes that she go the airline to enlarge the plane. I get that she wants to be nice to everyone, but jeez, don't make stuff up.

She really is quite assertive. I'd think that her and Ken wouldn't be very well liked because she's a bit domineering...but Mark and Bill seem to like them despite thier beating them to the finish line after the one guy (Mark or Bill..not sure which) helped her at the road block with writing down all the phrases. If it were me...I might have let Mark and Bill win the leg because of the help...but it is a competition so I can't blame Ken and Tina for beating them in the end.

Nick and Starr like them too ... and Terence and Sarah seemed to forgive her and backdown to her when in line at the airport...so maybe she's not as abrasive as she seems. I kind of like her though for some reason..not sure why...maybe because she doesn't backdown from a challenge...

well in spite of her, I am likeing them. Seems like a strong team, if she can zip it, she catches herself it seems right after she has nit picked and changes it, so we will see,lol

If I can get beyond my petty, superficial quirks about her- i.e. penciled eyebrows and weird outfit (my hubbie thinks she's positively scary)- I might actually like them just a little bit. Humility is definitely not one of her strong points though...

I think she really believed that they changed planes because of her, I don't think she was lying, just mistaken. Thats pretty funny in itself, though.

I want to dislike them, but in the previews for next week, they seem to be having a good time. I have never liked the teams that just thing "go go go...game game game". If they show enjoyment in the entire experience, I may root for them behind Geek Squad.

I'm trying to hate them, but even with the weird face and eyebrow thing, they amuse me, to a degree. And they seem to, for now, be getting along and enjoying each other, so WTF. Go Ken and Tina, for now.

I'd like to see if they keep up the good attitude when they aren't doing so great...

I have to agree - they do seem to have good attitudes and I'm starting to like them a bit more. We'll see how they do when the going gets rough though...

I'd like to see if they keep up the good attitude when they aren't doing so great...

My thought exactly. The minute she gets them hung-up at a roadblock she's having a hard time with, and he makes her feel inadequate, all her insecurities and memories about their marriage will come rushing back. I expect their good feelings might change.

As long as she stays focused on the game they are fine, but the minute she lets old stuff creep in she starts nit picking. I like them, and it looks to me like they are having fun at this.

I thought for sure I would hate this team but so far they are still on my like list. It will for sure be interesting to see how they deal with each other when things are not running so smoothly for them but until then...yay for Ken and Tina.

I swear that at one point when I was watching the show it looked like Tina's lips were melting off of her face. It was the stangest thing ever.

She is funny looking, can't deny that. Melting lips -- gotta love it.

melting lips??,lol You were not having some "orange Sunshine" were you, just kidding of course, but when I hear that I think of LSD, lolololol, window Pane, Mr. Natural??? that was my era, not that I was loaded up on any of that , I didn't inhale,lolol

I have noticed tho that Tina has looked a little softer this last episode, I guess she does not have the time to apply her "face" as she would if she was not running the race,lol, speaking of lips, I believe Sugar has the most sumptious lips!!!!!!!

I knew she reminded me of someone:

Tb2CcDB_6D_4iKP82FInwHd6getd4l38.jpg

This team is definitely surprising me about how well they are working together.

Aw, thanks for noticing my sumptuous lips! It must be the lipstick shade that makes them so yummy!

As for Tina looking softer, maybe the botox is wearing off.

Just a quick note as I am off to work, why would these 2 use a fast forward so early in the game, and when they did not need it?? just sayin,lol I have so much catching up to do, I have not even watched last thurs survivor yet,but have the rest of the week off so will watch and be back here to comment, nite all,lol