Chatbox
    Thank you, everyone, that posted. When midnight rolls around in the BB house, I start the next day's thread. It is now Saturday October 1, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates There's a lot going on around midnight, I hope you'll all pitch in and post some updates. ~Morty
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pinkie

Ken And Tina

112 posts in this topic

Ken and Tina- ex NFL player and his wife ( separated but looking to get back together)

ken_tina.jpg

This married couple is looking to be reconnected on the Race. They

Yuck. My least favorite team. He's a neanderthal who cheated on her and she seems to be an airhead who is willing to forgive & forget. Hope he joins the mile high club with a cute flight attendent on any one of the many flights they'll be taking.

Did she shave her eyebrows for that picture?

Did she shave her eyebrows for that picture?

LOL. It may just be the face lifts that make them look like that...I hope they go FIRST. gag.

Now seriously, you're separated for almost a year, and you think coming on a pressure cooker like TAR is gonna be the thing that gets you back together? Okay, let us know how that works out for you.

I watch a lot of football and I don't recognize this dude. Bet he was a bench warmer, or maybe on the practice squad.

ETA - my son just pointed out it must have been a long time ago, because he listed the St. Louis Cardinals, and they haven't been that for a long time.

Let's see, he's in his 50's and she's trying really hard to look like she's in her 20's...yikes!

Ugh...we just got rid of April (BB)...now we get her clone...

What is it with this season and couples using TAR to test their relationships? I want to barf already. I hope i find a team I like.

OK...first thing...as soon as I saw their picture I immediately had a flashback to that couple that was forever yelling and screaming at each other...they drove me nuts. Then I read this couple's bio and thought oh no here we go again because if I remember correctly that other couple (I think vicky was her name) were trying to reconcile their relationship too. I totally forget what season they were on...she was blonde and he was an idiot and they fought a lot. Anyone remember who I am thinking of? Anyway...this couple SO SO reminds me of them...

you are thinking of Amazing Race 6 Jonathan & Victoria it seemed he yelled at her non-stop they are still

together and there first child a girl was born on Oct.6th/2006 and they named her Trease

vfuller.jpg

I'm also tired of couples coming on this show to try and make their relationship work. They need to move on and get over it!

jmho :pixiedust:

No Stinking Way?! They are still together?? AND have a child?? Wow...I am amazed but I do truly feel sorry for their kid.

Thanks for the update FishyLynn!!!

Yup, duplicate of John and Victoria... I have a bad feeling about this team.

Hrmm, I'm just not a fan of people using these shows to test their relationship. If anything, I think it's a lot of stress all at once before you've had time to grow closer. It might break it where as if they would have slowed down and reconnected in a normal situation first, they could have stood a better chance.

Ya...this is a disaster waiting to happen.

wha??? every couple I have looked at so far is in the relationship game. ugggg

Wow...after watching 1st episode I was surprised at how competitive and organized Tina is. I thought based on her picture she was going to be a dumb meek bimbo...not at all though. When they were in the car and she was barking out orders to Ken...I was actually impressed with her telling him where to go and waht to do. She's not gonna let him walk all over her...and I liked that.

(She really needs some major work on her eyebrows though...;)

I found myself rooting for them in the end...I really wanted them to take the lead over Terence and Sarah (ugh!)

There's something about Tina's face - like maybe she had a bad botox experience or something. Can't quite put my finger on it.