• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

one word describes this episode...FINALLY!

#82 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:59 AM

good riddance to bad rubbish

#83 superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:30 AM

It's about time. These two totally got what they deserved. They are so small minded, petty, mean spirited, bitchy and I could go on and on. I couldn't believe them last night covering up the numbers they gave to the guy with the sewing machine...I was so glad that Tina spoke up and said something to them. And then they wouldn't work with the boys...I was just so glad to see them go home. They can go home and iron sheets for themselves!! Did I ever laugh at that comment at the end.

PS...I totally forgot to add stupid to my list of things these two are. They seriously could still be in this race if either one of them knew how to read and understand the clues. I honestly don't think there has ever been another team quite as bad as these girls for their issue with clues.

#84 KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:07 AM

They didn't read the clues very well, that was thier downfall... Why work with the boys though, they were up against them for last place... It is a race after all...

Good luck in the future ladies... Thanks for the entertainment...

food-smiley-005.gif

#85 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:31 PM

Woooohoooooo!!! Celebrate!!!! These two are gone, thank you!!! It was so satisfying to see them crash and burn yesterday. A great moment on Amazing Race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users