Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Kelly And Christy

One thing I wasn't sure of... I thought Aja and Ty asked Nick and Starr to u-turn Kelly and Christy...... was it the other way around like Aja said??? It was so hard to tell...

No, Aja and Ty were right- Starr asked them to U-turn Kelly and Christy. Kelly and Christy need to get over it- it IS a game, for cryin out loud!

Can anyone fill me in on what happened between these girls and Starr that has caused so much animosity between these two teams? I must have missed it.

The best part for me was one of them drawing on a beauty mark... like who does that?!?!?! Then they showed Star doing her makeup. Do these girls not realize they're in a race?!?!?!

I thought it was Aja saying to Nick and Starr to please U-turn Kelly and Christy, and then she tried to turn it around and be all innocent. ANd yeah, WTF would Starr throw the damn sports bra off the ledge? That's just silly. And Jersey, I have NO idea what started the hate between the two teams.

OK...I am so ready for these two to go home. OMG...get over the whole bra thing...give me a break. I think that is so freaking petty to be so ticked off at something like that for so long...these two have totally declared war on Nick and Starr. All over a bra and not even a fancy dancy pretty bra but a sports bra.

Amen to that! Talk about losing your shit over something stupid!!

That is what I said in the other thread, it is a sports bra, merely for comfort, who cares, they are very inexpensive, and anyway why was it on a legde, it could have blown off, I would not buy into that crap anyway if Starr did toss it(I think she did,lol) but these 2 are scary, no wonder they both are divorced and whinning,lol

Lucky..... they should have been the ones who left. Pure luck right there.

These girls think way too highly of themselves and I'm hoping that they get knocked down a peg or two very soon...or totally out of the race would be even better!

i feel for their ex-husbands..................its really no surprise that they are divorced

Did you see how p/o'd they were that they came in 5th? I was laughing so hard!!

I bet their ex's are sitting at home high fiving each other at getting away from the 2 biggest b1tches ever! OMG...these 2 are just horrible people and they need to back off on the whole Toni and Dallas bashing! :-) I really can't remember ever seeing another team on any other season have such a hard time reading, understanding and actually following clues...I think that may truly show how bright they are. Yep, I really bet the ex's are thanking their lucky stars! LMAO

I suppose sometimes when you go through a divorce your self-esteem takes quite a beating. So then maybe you go to a therapist or something and they tell you that you are strong, capable, independent woman and you can do whatever you want.... I'm just guessing here-- at least that's what Oprah would tell them.

Well, these two can turn that self-esteem knob down a bit, can't they? They are coming off so harsh, bitchy and bitter. Which may just be the way they are, or they are over-compensating for feeling inadequate.

Psych 101 is now dismissed.

I still can't stand these two. I loved the previews - looks like a little meltdown is coming next week! Can't wait!!

Well, mommas boy does look like teen wolf... I thought that was funny...

yeah, I have to agree, it was a little funny. So was "two semi-attractive women" said by Andrew and Dan. "Semi" being the definitive part of the word.

These chickys are somethin else, they will not make it tho, that is for sure,lol, they so however seem to have mucho luck

Yuck indeed, I can't stand these two.... which means they will be at the end just because of that.