Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Kelly And Christy

yeah. cougars have to be a bit older than the males to be considered cougars. these ladies aren't even old enough. they look kinda old in that picture, but in the video, appear to be much younger.

^^^ you asked, and her answer was legit.

And you think it's funny huh... Unreal...

I don't think Cougars go after underage boys so the answer was not legit imho...

Opinions are like........ oh never mind, better not go there. It was funny, so if that makes me a sicko, then I'm a sicko.

Opinions are like........

Nose hairs, everyone has them but that doesn't mean you should pull them out in public??

You drew first blood, not me. :animated_shocking:

Back to Kelly and Cristy... Are they cougars or not? Jr, why don't you make a poll about it...

That wasn't quite the body part/area I was going for, but .......

:lookaround:

Sorry to have offended you King. I would have apologized sooner but didn't see your dislike for that comment until now. I knew it was controversial when I posted it but thought, "what the hell"? Women do go for younger guys, but when they do it's not like they're 15. I'm going from my own experience when I was that young or younger and all the older men I dated....like way older in their 30's. Now as an adult I see how messed up and sick that was. I was calling it what it is... Granted, this isn't so for all men, but it's not uncommon to see a lot of guys lusting after young girls.. let's use Brittney Spears as an example and how guys got their panties in a bunch seeing her in that school uniform back in the day.

As for this team...honestly, I forgot they were on. They didn't show them much yesterday.

It's all good Elle...

I totally respect you as a poster!!

:wubs:

I would call a 30 yr old going after a 15 yr old a pedo too...

Thanks for being cool about it. Sorry again though. I respect your posts as well.

p.s. That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me on here. Thanks for talking like an adult and not raking me over the coals about it. It's much appreciated.

*squeeze*

I pushed a bit much on the whole thing, I'm sorry too!!

Thank you for being cool about it!!

You're a classy gal who had nothing to apologize for!!

Now Marty how is it that you had that cougar site so readily available and it appears that it is for the LA area...

By the way, the 20 year old male from Riverside is looking for a little action - that is not too far away from where you live, is it?

Pedophiles?

LOLOLOL, elle, I got the comment, took nothing serious from it, I know it was meant to be funny and to me it was, it is sooo true, because the guys always want the sweet young things, once they hit 40's, and after fifty forget it, the girls they want are younger still,lol it kills me how men are about this.

As far as these two goin far in the race, I do not htink so, they have huge chips on their shoulders, I think that will hinder them.

Now Marty how is it that you had that cougar site so readily available and it appears that it is for the LA area...

By the way, the 20 year old male from Riverside is looking for a little action - that is not too far away from where you live, is it?

ya know I really did not look at the site. I just Googled cougars and that is what popped up so I posted the link. I have no interest in cougars but think it is funny they were called that.

Um...wow...these 2 seriously pulled moves last night that I would have exptected from the blonds. They both need to read and then maybe re-read the clues just to make sure they know what they are doing. The whole digging for the canister and then after realizing their error and then saying they need to pay more attention to the clues they totally mess up on the taxi thing.

yeah, that was one of the most stupid moments I think I have seen on AR, what a cpl of goofy girls, I hope they can change themselves around, that was really laughable,lol

At least these girls make stupid entertaining. Andrew & Dan are just stupid.

They had me laughing outloud last night. Looking for the cannister (did they not notice that no one else did any digging?), making another clue mistake with the taxi. . . . . I can't wait to see what they do next week.

These two idiots did nothing in college but cheer. They can not follow simple instructions. Or they have a hard time reading them. Reading being the key part of the clue.

These 2 should have been out tonight.... why on earth would someone pitch your sports bra off a ledge LMFAO!!!