Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pinkie

Kelly And Christy

85 posts in this topic

Kelly and Christy- BFF's

kelly_christy.jpg

Biography

Kelly and Christy are best friends that will not settle for second best. These two go-getters have been through a lot in the last year and want to prove that they can overcome anything.

Kelly, having been a collegiate dancer, and Christy, a collegiate cheerleader, are physically fit and are up for the challenges the Race will bring. They have supported one another through their own marriages and the dissolution of both, have worked together at the same company, have both remodeled homes and have tackled life together for the last 10 years.

Totally agree. Here they are, the token hotties. Which means that they will likely be annoying.

Go Team Cougar!!

i totally see them hooking up with Superbad.

i also wonder if one had anything to do with the other's divorce?

I was thinking maybe they spent too much time being BFF's and not enough time with the men in their life.

Oooohhh, good thinking Sugar. Maybe spending too much time together in more ways than one.

Empty & vain

I THINK WE HAVE NEW NAMES...but which one is which?

I looked at their picture 1st and immediately thought...oh no...cheerleaders! ...then read bio...sure nuff...ugh!

I'm not going to like them...can't stand perky.

I don't like women with something to prove teams. And what the hell does remodeling a house have to do with anything?

It either means you can swing a hammer or screw a day laborer...either talent I'm not sure will benefit the team in the race. But you never know.

It either means you can swing a hammer or screw a day laborer...either talent I'm not sure will benefit the team in the race. But you never know.

LoL :P

Getting over a marriage is a hard thing to go through. I can see this being good for them to focus on. If they were dancers, they'd likely have good stamina which will be a huge plus for them. I can see them being aggressive yes, but I think they'll have what it takes to go far.

Woo Hoo Cougars!!!

RAAAAWRRRR!!!!

GO TEAM COUG!!!!

A cougar is only a cougar if the woman is OLDER than the guy, right?

A cougar woman likes herself. She is sultry, self-confident and has the power to stop men in their tracks. She's not the skinny, barely-dressed 25 year old - she's much more desirable.

Some cougars like to hunt younger prey...

So what would a male version of a cougar be called??

^^^^ :smilielol: ^^^^

:pixiedust:

Pedophiles?

maybe it's just me but I didn't find that to be funny... That isn't a thing to joke about imho...