Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Nick And Starr

^ There is no way somebody would have thought that in thier right mind.. and it was actually a joke^

123 I have always trusted you. Are you trying to say that you bullshit us? thsnapoutofit.gif

What drives me crazy is that blind allegiance. ugggg

The OLD people???? They aren't that damn old! Anywho, N&S rocked it tonight. My choice to win, so hopefully that isn't the kiss of death.

Nick and Starr sooooooooooooo deserve to win this game.

yes, they kicked some serious a$$ in last nite's leg! i wonder how far they were ahead.

They definitely are the most deserving. Especially after my team was eliminated last night. I am rooting for them 100% to win this game. I sure hope that it happens.

They are a great team. Not much slows them down. I'm fine if they win -- they are probably one of the best teams I have seen. At least, they don't seem to have many problems along the way. But I'm always a little disappointed when one team is so dominant. They have already won so many prizes, I can't say that I'm really rooting for them. So I guess I want Ken and Tina to win -- never thought that would happen! Aww-- I don't really care who wins, but I do sincerely hope that those dork-assed boys do NOT.

I really got no use for this team only because they are just sooo like over the top smooth, Starr get rattled, but they are very boring to me, yeah they have run a great race, but ho hum, I guess I would rather see Ken and Tina win, but then with them she is such a bitch that I am not sure I could stomach that either, but please dear God do not let those idiot Frat Boys win the Amazing Race, I would like be soooo disgusted, they do not deserve it at all, not even to be in final 3, that is definately a fluke!!!!

if star wins, i would be fine with that..

if not i was tina to win for sure.. just not the guys.

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: This team really earned their win! They were the best.

Yep, consistent the whole race. Only had one "off" leg, and it wasn't bad enough to hurt them in the long run.

i want to know how far ken and tina really fell behind after the task on the island. i'm thinking editing made it look closer than it really was.

i was happy to see these two win! they were great racers

that is just it too me, too smooth, too boring, I alomost was rootin for the frat boys just for something different to happen, much as I know they did not deserve it, I still was bored with the ken and tinea, nick and starr.

Seems as tho the Amazing Race has been run soooo many times now that people have it down just from watching they figure out what it must take, they apply and then some go on to win, believe me I have loved this show but it is getting all too predictable the last cpl shows

Hey, where were Dallas and Toni?? I thought for sure they'd show Dallas giving Starr a hug but...what gives? In a recent interview he had mentioned that they had been "dating" for a few months so I thought for sure they'd be there...

I think they were stuck in Russia, trying to get passports LOL

I did read that about them still dating too

Courtesy of: THE NEW YORK TIMES, ARTS BEAT

He has a girlfriend?? :animated_rotfl:

He should really come out of the closet already

Not really sure why you think he is gay.Je didn't make me think he was gay!

I was super happy that they won.They played the best game I have ever seen on TAR.

The entire race was a humbling experience, and winning it even more so. I

the one comment I didnt like was "Phil your starting to sound like a broken record".. but one comment, who cares... great race.