Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Nick And Starr

Yah, I actually don't mind them either. Definitely one of the better teams that are left.

I like them but I do think she got off a bit easy on that paint celebration. It was like the people didn't even know she was coming and so she got back relatively clean (better than Nick did!). Once the crazy paint people figured it out though, they absolutely creamed everyone else that came after them!

As far as next week's preview, when they show everyone running for the box, it looked like Nick grabbed the envelope right out of Andrew's-or was it Dan's-hand! Did anyone else notice?

I like them, and it was so nice to see them work with the other team to help them get through their challenge. They work together so well, I hope that they make it to the finals.

They are probably going to win. I agree that being first she got off easy. And it does look like he snatches a clue out of someone's hand. As for working with the other team, that was for their gain only. These siblings are in a race and never forget it. Still not over the creepy PR shots, but then again I don't have a brother, so...

On Fastforwardes, there is alot of envolopes, but only the first one to the sight gets to do it..

Actually I don't think so. It's whomever gets to the site first gets to do it first.

It's the first to complete the task that wins the fast forward but generally only one team at a time can go so the first one there usually wins. Anyone arriving after them usually calls it quits and heads for the usual roadblock or detour.

I don't know if I want this team to win or Toni and Dallas. They are both great teams but different in many ways.

Each person gets a copy of the fast forward in their clue.... they then decide whether to go for it or not

Looks like they'll struggle a bit next week...for once. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it and if they can rise above it.

Way to jump on the Nick and Starr bandwagon, 123.

Second favourite team to win. They sure were not lucky with their cabs tonite. But they still work so well together. I won't mind at all if they win the whole thing.

They make a good team, because without Starr, Nick would probably be too laid back, and Starr definitely needs Nick to keep her calmed down.

starr needed to chill out a bit. i know she wants to win, but even a slow cabbie is better than no cabbie......right?

Wow Starr needs some good downers to clam her down. Still my favorite team but Toni and Dallas are just an inch behind them and I could change my mind.

Nick is definitely my favorite half of this team...

My question is: when did Dallastar get to the hand-holding stage? Kinda cute, in a weird sort of way, but I can't see that match up lasting.

Starr is my favorite.. the only reason they didnt get 1st is because she wanted dallas to have a win under his belt.

^^Catch on .... you always say that after someone calls you on something ridiculous you say!! :P