Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Nick And Starr

I also like these two, I think they are in it to win it,lololol we will see

No complaints here, but as someone said "it's early". Her cuteness could get annoying, but right now its still, well...cute.

Nick annoyed me last night. His lying to people to get ahead was so obvious and not necessary - it will hopefully come back to bite him in the behind later.

I like this team. I don't care that they lied to win the million dollars. They seem to a smart eager team that will go far.

I didn't mind him being competitive (aka lying in this case)...I expect it from them all and am surprised when someone does something nice for another team....sometimes think it's stupid to help another team along.

I don't think lying is "bad". I just thought that the way he lied and when he did it was "bad". To me he essentially wasted a lie. He gained nothing by telling the guy he would come back and help him and then did not. Maybe they did not show us the entire conversation but he did not seem to benefit from the lie and just created distrust from another player. He did that with the other annoying woman too (the one that wants everyone to be friends).

I like this team. I don't care that they lied to win the million dollars. They seem to a smart eager team that will go far.

His style of gameplay makes me think that he's been getting pointers from Boston Rob! B)

I am having second thought s about these two, not sure yet, maybe after this episode coming up, they just seem, well, I can't put my finger on it,lol

I hear what you are saying Fatcat. They seem to be alienating some of the other teams OR Starr seems to be doing a good job of it. They are for sure moving down on my list of likes but they are still way ahead of Kelly and Christy.

Well, Kelly and Christy are certainly alienated because they THINK that Starr threw that darn sports bra off the ledge, but there is no proof that she did, and she says she didn't.

well that whole thing is silly, I would just laugh at that,lol, but yes I think Starr is the one who is shady, and can be more annoying, I guess one could say what was the sports bra doin on the ledge??, not that it shold have been tossed off, but hey it coulda blown off, too much ado about nothing, I am sure she has other sports bras.

Excellent leg of the race for Nick and Starr last night! These two will most definitely make it to the final three.

I don't really have a team I am rooting for but I sort of like this couple. Nick reminds me of Boston Rob a little so that is something I like.

I was glad to see them do well last night, and definitely glad someone besides Ken and Tina came in first!

I don't mind them. Anyone who can't stand Kelly and Christy can't be too bad!

they are ok, but she kinda rubs me wrong, we'll see,lol

I think she's just young and maybe a little immature. But compared to some of the other couples, these two aren't so bad, IMO. I definitely have several teams I'd want to see gone before these two.

They are my favorites. Maybe partly because Nick reminds me of a young Boston Rob.