Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Nick And Starr

Nick and Starr-brother and sister

nick_starr.jpg

Biography

This brother/sister team will stop at nothing to win the Race. Both are extremely driven and competitive, especially with one another. They admit to being over-zealous when a prize is involved

Meh, he's got that "I like show tunes" smile and she's got stripper hair (and name).

These two can go either way...

Blech.

I may like them...but the matching outfits and cutesy piggyback pose for a bro and sis kinda turn me off to them...

I get a "Morman" type vibe from them (yep to Donny and Marie comparison)...wholesome and goody goody...blek! hope I'm wrong...

instead of Donnie and Marie's I'm a little bit country - I'm a little bit rock n roll

we got I'm a little bit country - I'm a whole lotta broadway

I may pull for Team Jazz-Hands, I don't know why....

instead of Donnie and Marie's I'm a little bit country - I'm a little bit rock n roll

we got I'm a little bit country - I'm a whole lotta broadway

Team Jazz-Hands

:lol2:

He does remind me of Jack from Will and Grace...

I read somewhere that these 2 have not been around each other much in the last few years and are wondering how things will go when they are together all the time...I guess they were mortal enemies in high school.

Jack was awesome, if he's like Jack, I just may have to cheer for them.

I read somewhere that these 2 have not been around each other much in the last few years and are wondering how things will go when they are together all the time

Eewwwwww. This takes "testing our relationship" to a creepy level. Now they give me douche chills. I don't know if I can watch.

I think more boy band and Miley Cyrus than Donny and Marie.

But there is nothing better than watching a brother and sister fight...ahhhhh fond memories of my brother and I in Paris. I wanted to taste French Cuisine he wanted Pom Frites and a Quarter Pounder from McD's. He yelled at me in the Ga Du Nard station because I had American Tourister luggage abd he assumed that was the reason he was targeted by some scam artists because my idiot brother did not know to insert and then take his ticket at the train station.

Ahhhh brother's and sisters traveling together...something I swore I would never do again. I can't wait to watch them scratch each others eyes out.

My first impression of this team was wrong...I actually kind of liked them. They were very focused and competitive and didn't seem all perky and goody goody like I thought they'd be. We'll see as time goes on ...I guess.

It was funny that Starr didn't waste any time moving in on Dallas...hmmm...:popcorn: