Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Toni And Dallas

I love these 2... hope from the previews for next week they can bring in a 1st finish....

As for everyone saying they are boring..... what makes them any more boring than Nick and Starr... what do they do that is so exciting... come in first every week??The only thing that was close to exciting was when Starr thought she broke her arm which turned out to be a big disappointment.... blech

I find Dallas and Toni far more interesting... and if they are consistently coming in in the top 3 every week then hell yah they deserve a shot at winning as much as the other teams

I actually find all the teams a little blah this season... no real standouts

At least Dallas gives me a laugh or 2 in each episode

Hope they win it all!!!

JMHO

I thought they were far from boring in last night's episode. They had a great time!

Great team ~ I would be happy with Toni and Dallas wining or Nick and Starr.

I like them and I am with Sugar all the way,lol go team Dallas. They are not that colorful in personality, but there is nothing wrong with the "Good Guys" so to speak coming in first for a change, although noone who has ever been very controversial has ever won TAR, not really, so we will see

This is by far my favorite team!! Go Toni and Dallas!! As far as I was concerned they were the only team to put a little extra MOOOO in their act crazy task last night...everyone else was just lame. I have a 15 year old son and I just find myself really enjoying watching Toni and Dallas.

They are boring.... I want action... Besides it's kinda creepy how she fawns over him like he is still 2 yrs old... He prolly still breastfeeds...

First of all, I don't see her fawning all over her son. And why is it creepier when it's a mother & son working together but I don't hear the same criticism about brother & sister team Nick & Starr or the countless father & daughter teams that have been on the show.

Secondly, boring? Alpha male teams, dating couples, married couples, female best friends . . . we've seen 'em all every season. I'm actually enjoying seeing a team combination that has not participated before (not that I can remember, anyway).

Sothey acted up a bit while in the cow costume... A few moos and footkicks means nothing... Well, actually it means they are sheltered and insecure and scared of what may be outside the shell... The closed in feeling must have given them the security of mommas womb... Soon as the costume came off it was back to bland...

I bet her mom coddled her till adulthood too...

Travesty of injustice....

Hi Jersey!! :animated_wave:

I don't see her babying him at all. It is not like she is cutting his meat. She had just complimented him and given him some pats on the head and some kudos. I really admire a man that is good to his mother and is close to her. Shows a lot about a man's personality.

My first pick are still Nick and Starr but Toni an Dallas are my second choice.

I think this whole season has been a bust for entertainment. I think they are all pretty dull. Time to bring in a reality star edition.

They finally got a first place for a leg!! Kudos to them, it has been long in coming. Definitely the team that I am rooting for, but I won't be sad if Nick and Star win it either.

I was so glad they came in first. I was afraid that Kenny and Tina were going to catch them. That flour roadblock looked like a killer!

It sure took him a long time to move those bags of flour....

For a million dollars I would have been carrying one in each arm and running... Mot whining about being "tired"....

They got lucky, Nick and Starr won't let that happen again...

good for them! i was glad to see they got a first place finish

Coming from someone who lives in a third floor walk-up apartment and who at one time owned 2 big dogs (= big bags of dry food), I was surprised to see no one carrying the flour sacks on their shoulders.

I'm sure KingOfRealityTV probably got some distorted creepy feeling when mom kissed her son after they got to the mat in first place last night, but I was pretty pleased that they finally made it to #1.

Just teasing KingORTV. . . :animated_wave:

I'm sure KingOfRealityTV probably got some distorted creepy feeling when mom kissed her son after they got to the mat

I was just gonna come and post that!!

:hug:

I'm always thinking of ya, King.

Seriously, I know you don't like Toni & Dallas, but who do you want to see win this thing? Please don't say Andrew & Dan.

I don't really have a favorite but I would like to see Nick and Starr take it all because they have won the most legs...

Not a Dandrew fan... They may not have runners but they sure have horseshoes...

I guess congrats Teen Wolf..

rest of season plays out like this though

4. Danrew

3. Toni Dallas

2. Old people

1. Nick and starr..

Well, damn....

They must have been way far behind if Phil went out to get them. Mom definitely should have done that challenge.

rats. The mother made me cry at the end too... :cry:

aww....i was upset that it was them who lost their passports! poor dallas....probably feels like poopy doopy after that screw up! that one makes the frat boys look like MENSA members

Heartbreaking. Not just that they lost, but the way they lost. It couldn't have happened in a worse leg. All that public transportation money needed. Oh, and to see the disappointment on their faces the entire time. . . it was wearing me down.

I'm sad today.

I am so so so sad. I really didn't want to see them get eliminated and the way it happened makes it even worse. It's a sad day. :-(

such a bummer to see them go :( I kept hoping they'd make it back in on time but you know it's never good when Phil comes to you :( lol I did appreciate how they persevered and didn't whine like most other teams would have. I hope to see them back in all-stars. :)