Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Toni And Dallas

the hair is a little much, but I do like these 2 and hope they continue to get ahead

A very likable team. Yep they are in my top 3.

Still loving this team!! I wish they could have come in first place last night.

Definitely my choice to win it all- great team!

Same here superstaaar. I really want them to come in first in at least one leg. They deserve it. Hopefully that leg they come into first will be the last leg of the season.

It wold be a travesty of justice and entertainment if these two won, which they won't... I hope...

These two are cute, and I don't mind them...I just wish they brought something to the table. They are just kinda bleh.

Kinda bleh is the understatement of the day...

It wold be a travesty of justice and entertainment if these two won

Lol, I guess I'm rooting for a travesty of major proportions then...

Give me a ticket for that travesty train.

I can understand these two not being someone's favorite team, but a "travesty of justice and entertainment" if they won? What have they done to cause such a description?

^^^to some, they aren't worthy because they aren't two of the "pretty people". I like em though! I would love to see them in the finals, or even win!!

What have they done to cause such a description?

They have done nothing... They are boring.... I want action... Besides it's kinda creepy how she fawns over him like he is still 2 yrs old... He prolly still breastfeeds...

Mommas wolf...

Wow, the mom is proud of her kid and pays attention to him. HORRORS!! Kick them off the race, NOW!!

It has nothing to do with pretty ness. Its just that I watch reality tv for entertainment, so I expect to be entertained.

I guess to me they are as entertaining as the next. I don't think someone has to be bitchy or weird as all get out to be entertaining, although it does sometimes help.

But what is entertaining about them, then? They get very little camera time because of the fact that they have nothing to show. They don't get lost, have had no bad luck, she always listens to him so no arguements...

Call me crazy (you're crazy!!), but sometimes I like to see nice guys finish first!!

Kick them off the race, NOW!!

Yeah, I like that idea...

If all the teams were like them, the show would have to be renamed the Amazingly Boring Race...

Then the ratings will drop, commercial backers will shy away and

BOOM

SHOW CANCELLED...

All because of team teen wolf...

I didn't say not to have the more colorful characters - maybe I just don't always want the bitchy ones or the pretty ones to win! It takes all kinds.

boring schmoring. Hey, the show isn't done yet and you seem to find his hair pretty entertaining, so that's something. :punk: She doesn't fawn all over her son, she's just loves him and is proud of him. Personally I'm with Sugar on this and find it refreshing AND entertaining- more than listening to teams yell and belittle each other anyway. Oh well, maybe this just means I'm boring too-BORING AND PROUD OF IT! ^_^

I can see the headlines now:"Nice But Boring Mother/Son Team wins The Amazing Race- Show is Cancelled"...naw, don't think so.

GO TONI AND DALLAS! :cheers:

Bull!!!^^^^^(at the no one on TAR has ever been this boring and gotten this far)

Go for the WIN, Toni and Dallas!! :party_smilie: