Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pinkie

Aja And Ty

29 posts in this topic

Aja and Ty-long-distance couple

aja_ty.jpg

Biography

This long-distance couple is looking for an opportunity to be together for an extended period of time. They

Two weeks is the longest they have spent together? Ooohhh, this is gonna put them to the test!

Another couple using the race as a measuring stick for their relationship. WTF?? Piss or get off the pot but don't mess with my show!!

I think they'll be competitive and be contenders...

I may like them...

For some reason this is the team I am rooting for I don't know why though, maybe it is the whole Jessie and Angie revival on All My Children. They just look like a great couple and I hope there relationship thrives.

This team was recruited from facebook by AR because of their long distance relationship...should be interesting to see how things go...hopefully good!

Again, I don't think this is the place to see if you're "right" for eachother. How about you move to the same state and try that way first???

Yah, I don't understand the "seeing if we are meant for each other" on a show like this. Under severe stress and pressure, something goes wrong you will look to the other for the blame. This just spells disaster in a relationship.

Especially Aja! And IMO, from what I saw, she was trying to be a shit stirrer this week. So nice -- not so much!

well he seems kinda pompas in his attitude, I am not crazy bout this guy, and form the previews of this suns episode, she really looks hurt and disturbed at the things he is saying to her, and in such a mocking way. I guess when you have a long distance relationship, you do not get to see the ugly come out soon enough, like before you trek hundreds of thousands of miles together on a reality show???? ummmm, pretty crazy,lol

I liked them and am sad to see them go. Sounds like their relationship is pretty healthy compared to other "dating" couples on past seasons. I wish them all the best!