Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Andrew And Dan

The ONLY reason they're where they are now is because of last week's non-elimination round, Dallas losing money and passports, and a really lenient dancing judge. So basically, they just lucked out- no smarts involved. I think their luck will run out in the finals though- please, please!

I know kayo!!! That's just brutal that they are still there....

BOOOOO!

I am going to be pissed if they win. Would be an absolute horrible finish.

I agree -- they aren't the comeback kids. They haven't come back -- they always suck, it's just that someone has either sucked just a little bit more, or it was a non-elim leg.

They screwed up plenty last night, and they only passed the dancing challenge, because no one wanted to watch them anymore.

Boys-- go back to your momma's basement!

these guys are the biggest idiots I have seen yet on TAR, I would die if they won, but then it is just a fluke that they are where they are, they have been consistantly bad thru the whole race, so I do not see how they could possibly win.

It was a really stupid thing that Dallas did, losing that bag with the passports and money, he sure prolly feels horrible, poor thing.

I really don't want these two to win. That would be a disgusting way to end the show! They for surely are NOT comeback kids and I missed them calling themselves that. I was still thinking of the show where they commented on a reel being done on them because of everything sucky/stupid/wrong they did. They would be totally delusional if they seriously think they are still in this game for any skill of theirs because they have ZERO skills and should have been elminated a LONG time ago!!

These guys are kind of -- oh, I don't know-- a bizarro Beevis and Butthead.

I usually love nerds, but these guys are not endearing in anyway. They are nerdy, arrogant and obnoxious all at the same time. Not a good combo.

So glad the tards did not win.

if they were to win, it would have made the entire show go down the drains.. and it has been a good season