Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Andrew And Dan

They are defo not the sharpest knives in the drawer...

note to anybody applying::

Dont spend over 100 bucks on shoes!! you dont have enough money!

add to that note -- shopping for clothes or shoes in an airport is just never a good idea!

how about this.........read your clues correctly and then you won't be in the bind these idiots constantly get themselves into!!!

OMG...these two have been a complete and total gong show from the very beginning of this season...too funny! They are right in saying that someone should do a reel on them and all of their mistakes...it would make for some good laughs for sure. It it just still so hard to believe that they are still even in the race...it just goes to show how even some really good racers and have one bad leg and be sent home allowing these 2 to continue on in the race!!

I do have to admit to feeling so much better about myself after watching Dandrew attempt to march...I have been known to be a bit of a klutz but after watching this I felt like I was a graceful ballerina!

If I was Andrew, I would have to serious consider a replacement if got accepted to Allstars 2..

Um, don't think there is a high liklihood he'll have to worry bout that.

only if a bunch of other teams turned it down....... :animated_rotfl:

I would enjoy former BB cast in the next TAR. Eric and Jessica just stayed together because they were trying to get on TAR and had that petition. I don't think they were ever a "real" couple.

I really disliked Eric, he even brought down jessica..

oh well, my girl got to the finals, and i was satisfied with the winner.

--

But for getting this far, and playing the way they have, they will make allstars.

haha.. sorry Pinkie.. my "are you serious" statement, was to them still being in.. not twords you. haha..

I realized that after I posted LOL..... it beared repeating though HAHAHHAHAHA

Ha.. we only come here to have fun..

these are the most worthless team.. I honestly dont know how they got here.. oh wait, none-elimination leg..

The least worthy 2 in the history of TAR are in the final 3?

i don't know how they did it. i think the U-turn was given to them. 'cause it didn't look to me like they had that dance right.

oh well, you know they're gonna screw up the last leg. i'm seeing a third place finish hours after the winner is crowned

There is no way that spastic retard Dan did that dance correctly after he couldn't even do a simple march last week. It boggles my mind how this team is in the final 3.

Spastic retard Dan!!! LMFAO!!! Too funny... :animated_rotfl:

I cannot believe these two made it to the final three but at least they seem to realize how unbelievable it is for them to be where they are. I hate when people that truly suck don't realize it and think they rock.

But they DON'T know they suck. They think they have overcome a series of bad luck.

I have to agree with A_BB_Aholic. Last night they called themselves the "comeback kids". That is an incorrect description of themselves. They have consistently been in the back of the pack, usually coming in second or third to last. They have only comback once. . . . and that was last night (from the previous week's non-elimination leg). I liked this team in the beginning, but I can honestly say I'm disappointed that they're in the finals.