Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Andrew And Dan

They were talking in a "SAW movie reference" sense... "If they had to", they didn't want to make out with them...

Exactly, they (Kelly & Christy) were just being themselves -- you know, catty and bitchy!!!

I'd be happy to see these two leave tonight -- just sayin.....

I kind of like em :hide: not in a I want them to win kind of way... but in a wouldn't it be funny if they lasted longer than Terence and Sarah before they crash and burn kind of way

well, yeah, I do want to see Terence and Sarah gone - I forgot about them. Either one can go tonight, but the way these two have been sucking, I think they might go before Terence and Sarah.

Yah I figure they are done for tonight, unless Terence and Sarah completely screw up

They better not make into the top 3. They've finished in the bottom every single leg.

Unless there is a disaster of major proportions next week... I'm sure these 2 will be gone next week.... unless next week is non-elimination LOL

^^^ It could be non elim next week. I'm just SO glad it wasn't this week. Glad, so glad, to see Sarah and Terence go!!!

Are these guys going to be able to go and get their shoes?

These two are ridiculous. Sometimes funny, but always ridiculous.

HELLO! why get all pissy because the people won't speak english to you!? you stupid morons. and i hope that they weren't allowed to get their shoes back.

oh and READ THE FREAKIN CLUES!

These two bicker like an old married couple. I too am wondering about the shoes because they (the producers) sure did make a point of showing them leaving the shoes there.

I knew it....

They will never be able to surpass the speed bump... they'll make a mess out of it for sure

The hotel houseshoes - I was dying laughing. But the highlight was the military thing - OMG can anyone be that clumsy and uncoordinated? The Russians were laughing their asses off at them. :animated_rotfl:

The houseshoes were frigging priceless..... considering his absolute lack of any sort of coordination, should make next week's speed bump a load of fun to watch LMAO

They have to be the ones that lose their passports and money.... has to be

That military march was just bad. How can someone be THAT uncoordinated?!?! But it was extremely funny to watch. But next week, they way that this team works, there is no way that they will be able to overcome their speed bumb and finish the top three. I bet this is the team that loses their passport. Can't wait to see!!!!

Watching him march was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing :animated_rotfl: .

And next week he's going to have to dance- lol, I guess we can figure out who gets eliminated...

I know -- that cracked me up to see the previews of the speedbump - it has disaster written all over it. I can't wait!!

how can one team be sooooo idiotic? how many times have they misread clues? they should be in third, not last! nick and starr should thank them for being the morons they are, 'cause it kept them out of last place!