Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Andrew And Dan

Ok...so I gave these guys another week just to see if my feelings would change...but NOPE. I am not really liking them much at all...like the comment from above..This team is Superbad!

These guys are fast becomming a big disappointment for me. I really wanted to root for this team. They seem to have absolutely no knack for this game. They've have no enthusiasm at the challenges, are too laidback with taxi rides (have they ever once asked a driver to hurry?), and they're not as smart as I thought they'd be. There isn't any personality shown by either one of them, and no chemistry comes across as far as them being good together as a team. They don't seem to have the desire to try to better their position in the race and are surprised when they're not eliminated.

not going to make it much longer... wouldn't be suprised if they didnt make it to the jury...

Wait.. what? oh ya, wrong show.. :)

OMG...I almost gagged when the one guy (I can never remember who is who with them)...the one with the curly hair. Anyway, he said that he was happy with his body and so on. Kudos to people who are comfortable in their own skin...that is fantastic...but seriously...do these guys really think they are hot????

I thought he was being sarcastic, but who knows. If six pack is the standard, I think maybe he has a case or two in that belly.

These guys gross me out, i have no use for them., they do not seem to try, they are sarcastic and just downright idiotic,lol

Did Dan actually say this was their best finish after hearing they were team #6? Does this retard realize that each week there are less teams and therefore, your finishing place will be lower? They should count backwards from last place and see that they've always been one of the last few teams to arrive. That has not changed.

And again, a lackluster performance by Andrew at the Maori tattoo roadblock, they slowed up at the detour and were passed by other teams on the road. And knowing Ken & Tina were ahead of them going for the fast forward you think would have light a fire under their asses. Nope.

The diesel thing-- when the curly haired one kept insisting the speed at which you cranked it had nothing to do with it, even though everyone around them was cranking the crap out of the thing and having no problems what-so-ever. GAHHHHH!!! And then the other was doesn't just shove him out of the way immediately and take charge???? It was so obvious, and even if he didn't think he needed to crank it faster, don't you think adrenaline would have taken over and you would have cranked faster anyway -- just because, you know , you're in a freakin' race!!!!

I so wanted them to come in last. I wanted to smack the both upside the head!

Yeah, these guys are just doorknobs. I will be happy to see them go...they don't bring anything to the race for me at all...just a whole lot of blah.

I was wishing so hard last night that these two would be the ones to go! I can not stand them! Dan moreso than Andrew though. Dan is too controlling!

I don't know that they're growing on me yet, but I disliked them much less this week than last. They are just kind of bumbling stumbling fools, but seemed less obnoxious than usual this week.

Yeah...I am still not liking them but Terence and Sara and Kelly and Christy are way ahead of them on my dislike list!!

doorknobs? :animated_scratchchin: Yep I like that description of them. :lol:

I just do not have anything for these guys, they suck,lololol

Can anyone tell me what their strengths are? They keep saying they have all these strengths which they are going to use in the race. Geez, sometimes they are as just flat stupid. And besides that, Dan is a whiner which gets on my nerves.

Yeah...I was wondering last night when they mentioned their strengths...um...what strenths. They might be book smart (big might on that) but as far as anything else I am not too sure. They are just strange to me. I also got really freaked out last night when Kelly and Christy were talking about which one of the guys they would make out with...ewwwww....gross.

Can we kick these guys out and bring back Mark and Bill?

I'm sorry, but they just don't deserve to stick around. If they finish anywhere in the top 3 I'm going to be pissed.

Ouch. It looks like they totally self destruct next week anyways. My bet is they are the next team to be eliminated.

If it wasn't for Tina they would be gone...

Wouldn't it be funny if Ken and Tina are eliminated before them... That would be some Karma!!!

I thought it was really creepy when the divorcees were talking about making out with these guys. Dallas is teen wolf, but these guys are make out material??? WTF?