Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Andrew And Dan

Knowing nothing else except that the other teams refer to these guys as "Team Superbad" makes them my early favorites. Wonder which one is "McLovin"?

Go team Nerdz!

:nerd:

Erin...I hope so too!! It would for sure make for a good show.

OK, I just read "Frat brothers" in their bio and I have to admit, that knocked them down a couple of pegs. Just from my personal experience with Frat brothers, especially those that don't let it go after graduation, I can see them getting annoying really quickly. I see myself saying to the television, "If only you were as funny to us as you are in your own mind..."

I admit I'm bias against most Greeks (Delta House, Robot house and Tri-Lams aside).

Ok now we have 3 teams of nerds.

Team Superbad made a superbad mistake last night. Even I, sitting on my couch in my meager apartment, knew that the mystery question at the top of the stairs was going to be "How many stairs did you climb"? Come on guys. . .

I knew it to Jersey...I was saying "count the steps...count the steps!" as they were climbing...

Team Superbad... :animated_rotfl:

I don't know what it is about them...but I just can't bring myself to like them.

I was impressed that they made it up the stairs though...twice at that. They look kinda chubby...I didn't think they'd make it.

I think I am going to give them one more show before I decide if I like them or not. I say what it is but right now I am not liking something about them but since I am not sure what it is about them I will give them just one more show!! lol

Like someone else said...how could they not count the steps on the way up? They didn't even discuss what the mystery question could be. Like I say to my tax students READ THE LINE (or clue in this case) Anyway, that oversight stops me from liking them (right now, at this very minute, subject to change...lol)

At least they're living up to their name. They really are super bad at this game. Andrew looked like he was just standing around with not a clue what to do at the Roadblock. Even the stupid divorcees had enough sense to write everything down. I had such high hopes for this team but Andrew, at least, seemed completely confused last night.

This is the team I really wanted to like and thought I would root for when I read their bios. Unfortunately, they're not likeable or funny at all and their game play stinks. They shouldn't last too much longer.