Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Marisa And Brooke

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I LOVE pink. But some of the past "pink" teams have given pink a bad name. These girls are living up to pink so far. Keep on bumbling, girls.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
hey, what about that one guy, and Vixon.. heck, theyre names were "the pink team"

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,172 posts
These girls are dumb and slow and didn't even seem to try to win anything.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
I liked them but they really didn't seem to get the concept of Race = Speed. They just seemed to dawdle...no sense of intensity or anything. It really was only just a matter of time before they were eliminated.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
True.. but they were some of the nicest people to ever compete..

...next to Charla and Mirna!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,172 posts
QUOTE (king123)
but they were some of the nicest people to ever compete..

Nice people finish last!

and Charla and Mirna were not nice.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
King...have you been sniffing lemon pledge or something??? food-smiley-005.gif Marla and Chmirna or Charla and Mirna were SO not nice. These two drove me batty. animated_rotfl.gif

Erica

Erica

• Pip
  • 24 posts
I loved these girls! I'm going to miss them on the show. They were always just so fun and entertaining!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I was wishing very much it would be a non-elimination..

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I thought it would be last week. If I were guessing, I'd say maybe this week.

Erica

Erica

• Pip
  • 24 posts
Tonight isn't going to be the same with them gone! I too wish it would have been a non elimination. Now, just you watch. A team nobody likes is going to come in last place and it will be a non elimination! disappointed.gif

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
It will probably be the divorcees and their sports bras surviving because of a non elim!

Erica

Erica

• Pip
  • 24 posts
I like the divorcees. It was Aja and Ty tonight. It sucks because Andrew and Dan were soo close at getting eliminated! EUGH! closedeyes.gif

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I don't much care for the divorcees, but I would have been happy to see Andrew and Dan go. I find them quite irritating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users